rev: Indian provider at gina's e50th st

Discussion in 'New York' started by KRICHARDS, Feb 22, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LOUMA

LOUMA

nice, a little busted looking though
  2. rajah2002

rajah2002

yes, is she recommended?
    also, how were the bj skills and what was the damage?
    thanks
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2003
  3. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

You can always go and leave if you dont like the selection. Gina is pretty cool.

She usually has 6-8 chicks at any one time there
  4. Darwin75

Darwin75

KRICHARDS

Thanks for the review. Despite the flakiness, would you recommend this girl?
  5. Daddycool

Daddycool

and I hope younger
  6. Breastluva

Breastluva

Hot Dog, it's www.ginasdreamland.com
    Note that there are ony five pics, and there are way more girls than that at Gina's.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2003
  7. Hot Dog

Hot Dog

Would anyone be able to give me a link to their Gina's website. I have been searching around and I cannot find one.
  8. Breastluva

Breastluva

Does this girl have a tattoo on her back? I think I saw her at Gina's a few years ago. speaking of which, I wish Gina's would put up more pics of the girls that are working there on the website. Right now, they just half pics of half a dozen or so and they never seem to update it.
  9. littlejackuk

littlejackuk

Thanks K.C. Richards for the review on Adrian at Gina's place. I will certainly check her out, I am ALWAYS interested in an East Indian/Pakistanis girl! About the flaky behavior, assume she was busted at the other place, on the east 70's, this might help explain her paranoid behavior!!
  10. KRICHARDS

KRICHARDS

Took one for the team this week.... adrian is a early 20's indian girl. She has no accent (probably born here) about 5'3 smokin body very thin with perfect natural b-c cup. pretty face with big doey eyes that make her look like she's in her late teens. really hot looking girl.. Here's the rub....she is pretty out there. I actually saw her once before about a yr ago at a place on the upper west 70's that got busted and closed. She actually remembered me and brought up that i had grown my hair so I know she remembered me but she acted like she was overly nervous or afraid of me. She was completely standoffish and acted like it was the first time she ever had sex much less get paid for it. She seemed extremely paranoid ...wouldnt take the money from my hand asked what I was doing when I was getting my wallet etc... very paranoid. So I asked her what happened at the other place and she insisted that I had seen her at gina's and claimed not to know anything of the other place...whatever. so I asked her if she's been away since I havent seen her at gina's recently... she said " yeah away...something like that.." Well she's a hotty but real flakey.