rev Juli @ CLPC

Discussion in 'New York' started by tonka, Dec 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Tonka-Thumbs Up

Tonka,

Thanks for the review and the tip.
  2. tonka

tonka

superb

Rooster, it was a superb, quality bbbj. She doesn't offer tc, but she did offer a facial with hr at point of release. Maybe next time. Good luck
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Juli

Tonka,

It appears from your review that you had a great time with Juli. Wow-"Hands Down The Best BJ I Ever Had" that really caught my eye. Do you know if she offers it to completion-and was it absolutely that superb? You have really caught my attention with that one-and may be having me make that lengthy LI Run soon.
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Ozzy

Alison was the best even for $$$$
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

TNS.....

that Alison is really somethin, huh?
  6. jseah

jseah

7. lansky24

lansky24

8. fumpton

fumpton

damn...can not wait until dec 14th. after that I am free to play and you know where I'm going first.
  9. jseah

jseah

lansky24,

contact April at CLPC (she has a banner here)
  10. lansky24

lansky24

contact

How can I reach them?
  11. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

both sounds like a damn nice time.. i am mad i didnt get to brooklyn today - sorry April..had a busy afternoon of errands and apt hunting...will see juli very soon
  12. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Thanks Alison

I was in Brooklyn today and finished serious business a bit early and I called April to see if she had incall this afternoon.
    Well, she informed me that Tonka wore out Juli and she had to go home. But she was smiling said April.
    She had another friend coming over named Alison and claimed that she did not work much and she was trying out incall.
    April invited me over and what a time. It turns out that Alison only comes out of the closet when she is horny. Man, talk about horny. This girl would have paid me. LOL. Nothing was left out BBBJ world class, FS missionary because she wanted it that way. O after O while DATY and then the girl wanted 2nds and thirds. For a guy that talks for a living she made my mouth tired. Unfortuneately this old man has only one shot in him but she tried for round two anyway.
    How the hell does she get these girls? After the session I dressed and was ready to leave and Kelly came home. Holy shit is she gorgeous. I have not seen her in a month and forgot how beautiful she is.
    Alison beautiful as well with blond hair, some of it hers, about 5'4" 115-120 about 30ish.
    Hey Alison, when you come out of the closet again, give me a call.
  13. tonka

tonka

After months, and I mean months of trying to see Juli, today was the day. Met April and Juli at their incall spot in Bklyn. April is a doll, instantly puts you at ease, friendly and charming. Then I saw Juli, what a knockout she is pure latina, big natural dd's, nice round ass, and a dynamite face. After a little conversation, on to the bedroom. Hands down the best bbbj I have ever received, she works her mouth and hand in a gyrating motion, it gave me the sensation that I was F**king her face. Exceptionally gifted in this area. Onto some cowboy, slow moving, light kisses on my mouth, neck and ears. I finished in missionary, nearly breaking the small metal framed bed we were on. That was my only complaint, the bed was a bit small, but seeing Juli on it made any complaining go away. Great, great time. April said she'd pop in next time I see Juli, can't wait, love threesomes. Guys, enjoy this incredible girl before she takes another vacation from business. Peace