REV:Keisha @ Kama Sutra

Discussion in 'New York' started by Xerxes, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bro_xtian

bro_xtian

what about the other girls at kamasutra? their never seems to be much said about this place, or the other girls there... maybe that silence speaks volumes?

i am particularly interested in tantra, she looks adorable, but i love some more info before making the plunge.
  2. jras

jras

Sounds like Keisha isn't the only one who took it up the poop chute!
  3. Tom0504

Tom0504

She claimed the other girls ask for $300 extra.....!
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

An extra $200 for Greek? Wow! That's pretty steep, but I guess you gotta listen to the smaller head sometimes. KS doesn't get too many reviews here, but from what's been said, they have a few winners there.
  5. Tom0504

Tom0504

Follow-up

Saw Keisha today. As new KS customer, the security procedures were daunting but I passed. Keisha every bit as prior reviewers said. She asked (and got) $200 for the Greek detour; said $100 was for her regulars. Oh well, Mr.Happy gets what Mr. Happy wants...
  6. Go, boy. She looks hot!
  7. Tom0504

Tom0504

Made an appt for tomorrow

based on this review...will let group know how it goes.
  8. marquez156

marquez156

yeah it does, w/out the trip to Greece even, she looks really hot
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Sounds interesting
  10. Mr.XYZ

Mr.XYZ

He's right

I've seen Keisha a few times; she really is very sweet, young, almost innocent. at the same time great in session. I paid the extra $100 and it's a low price for what you get. In my sessions with her I switch from hole to hole for entire session. Just great.
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

So did ya cough up the extra $100?
  12. Xerxes

Xerxes

I had the pleasure of spending 1/2 hour with Keisha @ KS. It turned out to a good session. She is very friendly and aims to please. Her vital stats are as follows:

Age 20, ethnicity Af-Am, height 5'9", weight 125 lbs, breast size 36c, color of hair black, color of eyes brown, price 200 per half hour. She would speak Greek for an additional $100.

As per usual my field report is availbale via email (xerxes97@hotmail.com).
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2001