Rev: Madeline @ kamasutra

Discussion in 'New York' started by quux, Jan 30, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hobbymaster

hobbymaster

I called and said I was self employed and was told that they don't accept self employed people. Isn't that discrimination?
    I just got into Evelyn's place at 93rd and 2nd Ave with ease.
    All they ask for is a verifiable phone number registered to you.
    But even then they did not ask for ID. I did get to see a petite blond Canadian named Sandy for $140 for the half.
  2. Toreador

Toreador

3. quux

quux

Yeah, I don't really get it either, at the very least they should have the new girls' names and descriptions on the site.
  4. skagen

skagen

Lame excuse - have the dummies never heard of a point-and-shoot digital camera? You can get a pretty good one for $300 - a mere pittance for these guys I'm sure.
  5. quux

quux

According to Madeline, after a girl works there for a few weeks, kamasutra will pay for a professional photographer to take pictures, which then appear on the site. They used to take pictures right away, but too many girls would just work for a couple of days, and then leave with their pictures after the house had payed for the photographer.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  6. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Not all their girls are on the website.
  7. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Also the first time I was there some guy met me at a pay phone near their location. I had called them from a payphone about 30 blocks uptown, gave them my work #, which was then verified before I met him.I was pretty paranoid until I got there.
  8. Toreador

Toreador

kamasutranyc.com.But there is no girl named Madeline?
  9. Toreador

Toreador

Used them 3-4 times. They want your full name & work phone number which must be listed. They will call the work number discreetly. Must have ID when showing up 1st time. Then you'll get a password & subsequent visits are a snap.
  10. joeyu5

joeyu5

Where is kamasutra ? any web link ?
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

How much info is required at their screening process?
  12. quux

quux

From the first moment I met Madeline I knew I was going to be in for great session. Madeline is about 5' 7" tall, with a beautiful, model type body, porcelain complexion, green eyes, and long dark hair. She was stunning dressed a shimmering scarlet gown. She led me into our room and as soon as she closed the door she started kissing me passionately and undressing me. I sat down on the bed and she did a sexy striptease for me. Once we had gotten comfortable, she continued DFKing me passionately moving down my body laying kisses on my neck, chest, nipples, belly and the inside of my thighs until she arrived at my cock.

She put some lube on me and proceeded to give me a very enthusiastic BBBJ while stroking my shaft, caressing my balls and even a giving me a little asian. Without exaggerating, this was one of the best blow jobs I've ever and had her technique was incredible. I asked he if she would mind doing a little 69, she accepted my offer eagerly and turned around to straddle my face, she squirmed and moaned while I ate her sweet, wet pussy and she sucked my dick even better than before.

Eventually she told me she had to have me in her. She put a condom on me and climbed on top of me, bouncing vigorously on me while kissing me deeply and moaning in pleasure. She really knew how to use her hips to kind of dance on me for an amazing feeling. After a while we switched to missionary and I spilled my first cup of coffee in her arms.

She cleaned me off and offered me a massage, I said yes and she gave me an expert, deep, strong and very sensual massage. It was the best massage I can remember getting from a provider. As she massaged me she laid kisses all over me and rubbed her body against mine. Madeline could probably do great business as a masseuse. Soon I was totally relaxed and raring for a second round. She took me into her mouth again, and when I was ready she straddled me to ride me again, then we did some doggie and I spilled my second cup.

After we cleaned up again, we spent some time cuddling and talking, She's a really great conversationalist, very smart, educated and funny. I felt like we could have talked for hours, but before I knew it, our time was up, alas. Before I left, I asked if she is into greek and she said yes, I will definately have to partake in that when I see her next.

Madeline provided one of the most energetic, enthusiastic and sensual GFE sessions I can remember having, she was a pleasure to talk to, and provided me with a wonderful sensual massage, I know I'll be seeing her again many times.