Rev: Madison of Madison's Elite

Discussion in 'New York' started by Daniel_NYC, Feb 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

middle town ny honey..sorry about the typo
  2. Kimba

Kimba

Spelling

Uh Madison-if you own a school-please spell it right-tae kwon do-where aboutd would it be-I dabbled,boxed middleweight,Golden Gloves in my prime and am looking to start again-

Sam-great post and a savvy poster to boot!
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

HH has it.
  4. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

sounds like an invitation i'm willing to take up lol
  5. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Here's a thought...

I want SexyW and Madison together. Whatta ya say? Girls up for a Jersey Boy?
  6. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

apology taken....
  7. *********

Sorry Madison, I wasn't referring to you. My post was directed to The Next Big Thing.

Did anyone find a copy of 50 Cents yet, I want one.
  8. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

what are you talking about...agian uninformed posters...have we personally met..don't think soo...geez
  9. *********

Yeah well HH might have a few love handles but she can always look the extra weight, what's your excuse?

Here's a tip, don't go on overkill like MJ honey.
  10. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

Thanks Samantha for all you advice....yes I would like to take a look at your photographers' work...the current photographer I have charges the same as your previous photographer and he offers the same amount of quantity...so yes this would help out a lot if your photographer's work in quality....
    I belive photo shoots every six months to a year should suffice...I can't see myself or one of my girls change that much in this period of time unless they have had some kind of cosmetic surgery or dramatically changed the color of her hair..
    on another note...I understand why you choose to price and fold your agency...I totally agree that every provider makes decisions depending on her situation...
    myself I am a paralegal by trade and also own a teakwondo school ...i'm not looking to use this adult industry as a career...I have one...my retirement will come along.. my family business, 401K and investements etc will do...
    for now this is just another business i'm opening to possibly own a little more or provide for my family a little better..
    so yes one or two clients a day is more than enough for me...
    again Samantha, I respect all your recomendations but apparently we have different situations and this is the reason each individual provider is unique..
    will give you a call soon with regards to your current photographer..thanks again...Madison
  11. Samanthofny

Samanthofny

I was just browsing through this thread and thought I might offer some advice. Madison (or any other female who might be in the need of pics) I just had my pics done by a female professional photographer who shoots for the den of iniquity, so they let her use the studio for her own private work. I at one point was paying a certain photographer 300 per girl (when i had AE) The girl who took my new pics on my site I pID 150. pERSONALLY I prefer the ones I have now because they are more for this business, while the other ones always hid the girls best assets. I'm certain you have someone who does your photos but i really really recommend this girl , and no i get no kick back nada nothing for the recommendation. I just think ashe does good work. I got there at 8:30 and by midnight I walked out of there with a cd in my hand of ALL my photos, the other guy used to give me 5 good ones (for 300) With her I got about 50-75 shots for 150 and did not have to wait for her to do it. If you or anyone else is interested my contact info is in the back I'd be more than happy to give you her #. Recent pics really are important, especially when everyone knows that your are not (due to your own admission which is very honest). Keep in mind if you look at my site that I lowered the quality of my pics so they would load quicker. I'm not done yet adjusting them but hope to be very soon. As far as your rate goes, if you feel your worth 400 and your seeing as many clients as you want than go for it. I personally when I started working started my price point at 400. I am a slender attractive blonde with large natural boobs and like you I do everything EXCEPT bbfs. At first I just wanted to work here and there and at 400 thats what I was doing, I could probably do 1 appointment per day. Then I thought about things, at 400 I would be working sporaticLLY (which at the time is what i w3anted) but at 300 I could (if i choose to) pack my schedule work for a year and retire, at 400 this was not reALLY going to happen. To be totally honest if I were 21 instead of early 30's, had never had a chile (strechmarks only go away with surgery!) I might be inclined to put my rate AT 400 AND keep it there. Not to blow my own horn but in session there are not many who give as much of themselves as I do (notwithstanding bbfs, NO NO!) But I have to be realistic, while I might get mostly 10's and 9's on *** for service, I get mostly 7's and 8's in the looks dept. I can live with that. I guess what I'm telling you is that you should go with what you feel you can live with. I had an agency too, I felt I was much better than most of my girls both in and out of session, I charged 300 for them so my pride made me charge 400 for myself, pride dont pay the bills though lol. What ever works for you, and no one knows what works for one may not work for another. good luck and i REALLY recommend that photographer.
    Samantha Summers
  12. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

Judging from the way you jumped down my throat in your defense of Kimmie there is obviously more to your relationship with her than you let on... (do we have a future stalker in our midst’s?). No one comes to the defense of just any prostitute the way you did, and if I were Kimmie I’d be somewhat pissed that guys feel I can’t defend myself about my own pictures. So if she were not your favorite or one of your favorites than I'd hate to see how you react to someone who really is a favorite.

Btw... You say you didn't hire her on her last trip but you clearly state in an earlier post that you saw her last week. So do you count every day as a different trip?

And I wish I had the free time to be “Ozzy” who seems to be out discovering new talent and advertisers.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  13. jseah

jseah

TNBT, sorry, but the only digital manipulation that was ever done to her pics was to crop out some of the extra background and resizing the photos from the original 1920 x 1440 dpi res down to a smaller, more manageable size suitable for websites. The pictures were even taken with the crappy camera flash, no additional lighting.
  14. billyS

billyS

Favorite ?
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA
    I didn't even hire her on her last trip. Now I know this is Ozzy.
  15. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

I refuse get into an argument with some sap that feels he must rush in to his favorite prostitutes defense.

btw...

No one is flawless.
  16. buddyyy

buddyyy

What's film?
  17. billyS

billyS

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is exactly what she looks like. In fact last week when she answered the door, I said 'Hello Vanessa' because at that moment she looked exactly like her photo. I NEVER call her Vanessa, but I did that time because that is what went thru my head and came out of my mouth without thinking. The skin on her face is flawless and as far as lightning goes, I guess Ole Massa took care of that some generations ago.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003
  18. TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

Kimmie,

You don't have to justify yourself to me. I also have nothing against you, hell I don't even know you.
  19. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

ah come on. no cat fight. no mud throwing. no mstery calls.

oh. neither of you girls live on LI.
  20. Madison's Elite

Madison's Elite

sorry sweety wasn't directed at you personally...UG can get to you...you know....XOXO and kisses k