Rev: Marcella

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ccure, Feb 10, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rollin

rollin

Re: Lfk?

OH BOY.............

Try reading the section on acronyms.......

Hey...Now......
  2. pwe

pwe

Lfk?

Please define.
  3. Zoltan

Zoltan

Just do what I do. Don't use it. I'm not smart enough to figure it out so I don't even try.
  4. ccure

ccure

Marcella

BTW...I didn't post her contact info. Cell# 646-232-4846.
  5. teeduke

teeduke

Our numbering system fools no one but us.
  6. sexpert

sexpert

OH ok! cool, i was saying! dahym! thats cheap ! thanks for clearing that up for me!
  7. ccure

ccure

Marcella

not .7....$.5=150 in my book.......
  8. sexpert

sexpert

damn for .7? u sure u aint making this up? thats damn cheap for an eros chick
  9. ccure

ccure

If you love Brazillian women with a great body you will love this one. She has a body to die for and a very pretty face. Great personality. She has an ad on eros with pictures which dont do her justice. I think she is much prettier. She also has a beautiful ass. I met her in a apartment uptown. We undressed and she proceeded to give me a great legit massage. She takes her job seriously. Once she started with the sensous part of the massage full roaming was allowed and a pleasant surprise. LFK. That got me really excited. She has a great technique with her hands that builds you up to a great climax. Layed there awhile and she started getting me up for round 2. It didnt take me as long for the 2nd cup as it usually does. Maybe my hand on that beautiful ass had something to do with it. LOL. Anyway for $.5 it was a real treat. I gave her a .2 tip and was on my way.

Cc