REV: Maxi in DC

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by jras, Nov 4, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jras

jras

hey Rooster,
    Maxi told me that she is planning a NYC tour soon. I'll suggest she post here to give us some dates. The sooner, the better.
    j
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Can You

JRAS,

Gotta try to convince this little honey to come up our way. Any possibility?
  3. jras

jras

Maxi redux

Opted for a 4 hour dinner date this time (1/30). Two hours of delightful fun at her place followed by a steak dinner at Sam and Harry's. Life is good.

Great kisser, even better BBBJ (the tongue stud is put to good use), and then the covered humpty dance. I brought a toy for her -- the butterfly (a cousin of the famous "rabbit"), and I'm happy to report that she really really liked it. She's pretty, laid back, soft and curvy, and works hard to make you feel special. I can't wait till she comes to NYC.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

5. Maxi

Maxi

You're So Sweet

Thank you so much for the wonderful review . I can't wait for your return either .

~kisses~ Maxi
  6. jras

jras

Maxi is a sweet, young caramel-colored lady of PR and AfAm descent. She has an extensive tapestry of body art that is puncuated by piercings in her bellybutton and tongue. Natural but trimmed bush, large areloa and sensitive nipples, soft curves and velvety skin (especially nice when oiled). Absolutely beautiful face, with eyes that must be met, and the most kissable lips...

Spent 2+ hours with her in DC Friday night and wish it had been much longer. She's sensual, affectionate, smart, and a GFE by the standards of this board and most others. The erotic highlights of my time with her were the long periods of simultaneous conversation in unfettered French and then her enthusiastic cowgirl acrobatics. Excellent massage too. Highly recommended. Can't wait to get back.

Her site and contact info can be found on EROS-DC, the FOXFILES and TBD-DC. Very reasonable rates, starting at 2$/hr incall.

jras