REV: Meoshi of EROS DC (Miko & Meoshi)

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by njfisherman, Oct 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Don't take it personally, that's not how it was meant. It's just that far too many "reviews" that end with "treat her right" are instigated by the provider herself. Generally a hobbiest that cares enough to spend time on a board like this one will naturally treat a provider with the respect that she is due.

edited for amazingly bad typos

[Edited by Troutman on 10-31-2001 at 10:32 AM]
  2. njfisherman

njfisherman

Your opinion

Troutman, you are entitled to your opinion. I think you will find that I am as much a hobbyist as anyone here. I may not have the track record of some on this board but the posts I have made are completely above board. I never met Meoshi until last week. I was really blown away by her attitude. My comment regarding treating her right was a humanistic one.

If you dont think I am for real, you are invited to email me at njfisherman@onebox.com. You can contact Candie of New Jersey, a provider who posts here & at TBD. She knows me.

Thats all I've got to say here. God bless and I wish you well in the hobby.

- the njfisherman
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

For some reason, I never trust a review so glowing that ends with the infamous "treat her right" line. But that's just me.
  4. njfisherman

njfisherman

I saw Meoshi (she is Korean, 5ft 2in, black hair, petite build, 34a natural breasts) this past week. I was on a tight business schedule (came in from out of town) so I only booked an hour. I must say that the EROS pictures do not even remotely come close to this woman's beauty. I was more than pleased when I greeted her at my door.

We spent some time getting to know one another. She retired to the bathroom to get comfortable. Came back in a very cute and revealling black teddy. WOW! I usually go for the bustier provider but she has a great body. She was enthusiastic, accommodating and sexy. Very much into what I wanted to experience. I would consider her a GFE. She has tatoos, but that doesnt bother me in the least. She was very open and very friendly. Only had time for one cup, DFK, DATY, French with no translator, covered CG finish. Donation: $$$.

I am definitely going to see her again when in MD. I wont make the mistake of only booking an hour. Guys, treat her right (respect and a massage - LOL/inside joke) and you cant go wrong. A bottle of Arbor Mist doesnt hurt either!!

-njfisherman
    Related link: http://www.eros-dc.com/files/dc-kept1.htm