REV: Nichole of Ambiance Girls

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Longinus, Jul 31, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Services

This is a kiss-and-tell board and we have respect for Tori. BTW, to quote Jeff Foxworthy, "We are a classy bunch!"
  2. enigma568

enigma568

Services

It's amazing how rude and LOW CLASS some people can be, I think that if you want explicid information you should e-mail that person and ask for specifics... (these kind of comments make it hard for alot of people, clients as well as providers. Normally if the service is good there is no need to brag about it, it's obvious all this information is being said out of spite. I have use Ambiance's service in the past and I can tell you that the service is # 1. I feel sorry for the individual that has little or no class to kiss and tell in public.
    Miss Tori runs a very good service.

JA
  3. Longinus

Longinus

Yes.

(if BOTH situations occurred during the encounter)

;)
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I don't think you can answer an "either/or" question with "yes" ;).
  5. Longinus

Longinus

In response to some of the queries:

1) Here's verbatim what was edited out (b/c it is my 1st review on UG I didn't want to get too explicit, and for the sake of brevity)

"I flipped over for a BBBJ which was great. Transitioned to 69 and just kept going; she tasted great inside. Finally covered up and went to town. She's got a great body. Then I pulled out and had her finish me in her mouth without cover. She guzzled it all up. "

2) In reply to Fishfry: yes, yes, don't know, don't know

3) I would give her a BBBJ grade of B+, good skills, not excellent, and good effort.

4) Yes she swallows.
  6. neversoft

neversoft

ff, you forgot to ask if she swallowed.
  7. fishfry

fishfry

If a reviewer is going to cross the threshhold of privacy to write an explicit review of a blowjob, I would like to know the following:

Does the provider like to keep control by keeping a hand on the penis and having the guy keep still and she does all the work? Or does she allow the man to take control with vigorous thrusting, hand behind her head, etc.

In the reviewer's opinion, is she merely technically skilled at oral sex and doing it because the man loves it? Or is she a total submissive cock slut with a deep-seated need to perform exquisite fellatio?

fish
  8. ew

ew Silver

That she swallowed..."guzzled it up".
  9. DewDude

DewDude

What if I may ask did you "clean up"?
  10. Longinus

Longinus

Here's a review for http://www.ambiancegirls.com I wrote on *** which I thought I would share.

I've cleaned it up a little:

"Tori runs a good shop. Customer service is #1. Wanted to try Nichole after reading some other reviews and I wasn't disappointed. She's a real find. BBBJTC, DATY etc. Nichole arrive in a pretty sundress. She looked awesome. She reminds me a little of Nicole Kidman in the face. She's really quite shy. Started with a naked massage. Her body is pretty hard and toned (enhanced "c" cups). [We enjoyed BBBJ, DATY, and other positions. We finished with a BBBJTC.] Amazing."

Anybody else care to share their experiences with Ms. Tori's girls, especially the new arrivals?