Rev: Nya at F/Stop

Discussion in 'New York' started by MJC185, Jan 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Very nice report. I will check her out.
  2. MJC185

MJC185

Made my first trip to F/Stop early this evening before heading over to the pick up a few friends for drinks.. The screening process for F/Stop is quick and painless. Joe is a very easygoing guy who is careful enough without becoming gestapo.

I went a little early for a Monday, 5:30. . I walked in and was given a quick tour by Joe, when I made the acquaintance of Nya. When I first got there only Nya and another girl whose name I didn't get were in. The other girl was a tall dark-skinned black girl who had a great body. Didn't see her face.

Nya has an absolutely beautiful face, marked by a nice mixed background which includes Native American and black. She has sexy, curly red hair and bluish colored eyes, probably contacts. As previously discussed by Ozzy, she has a FANTASTIC ass. Her body is thin, with that shapely ass and nice legs. She has tiny, somewhat seemingly deflated tits and a little weird flab around her belly button, but to me neither of these downsides took away from her overall desirability. She told me she used to be a bodybuilder, but was out of the game for about a year and a half, so that could have had some kind of impact. Nya is also a real sweetie who is easy to talk to (and that mini NYPD badge on her necklace is EASY conversation material).

I got a few laps from her and then we moved to the private room, where she said she felt more comfortable getting it on. For $30 I aint gonna bother making a point of the fact that there are less than 6 people in the joint. We went in there and I got another lap, which was extremely sensual and worth it. Then I told her I was only in the mood for 'lips" as she referred to her services as 'lips or hips'. She gave a pretty good CBJ, during which she systematically rotated herself so that eventually she had that sweet ass in my face. That was all I needed to lose it. In addition to the nice round rump, she has a nice tight ass and a great small pussy. For any who want to know, she doesn't shave, only trims. I had to take off to pick up a friend for asscon, so I gave her $80 (total for the lap and CBJ) and I hightailed it out of there.

Given the opportunity, I'd like to go back and get a little of everything from Nya. I had a great time with her, and she is really easy going, telling me "when you come back, if you want to have more fun with me, don't hesitate, but also don't hesitate to try some of the other ass in here too." Gotta like that.

MJC