Rev. of AMP on Madison in lower 30's

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by kingofnj, Nov 12, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill

justbill

Decided to try this place last Thursday. Met the manager, a guy in the way in, and was assigned Joanne, a plain looking Chinese woman dressed in street clothes, I'd rate her a 6, who gave a real good hard massage, a bit too hard at times, but overall nice. I had my choice of rooms and took the stand-alone room on the left opposite the 3 that are together, BTW the walls did not go to the ceiling and the floor, and everything in the other rooms was audible. Heard some guy say he was sorry and then a giggle from a woman, after he moaned, so be careful when you're talking. Major complaint is that this room was so small I barely had room to undress, in fact I had to sit on the table to remove my shoes, and I'm not a big guy, Joanne just had enough room to maneuver. Started out on my back, which she worked on for almost 45 minutes before asking me to turn over. Asked if I wanted special massage and then started a nice prolonged HJ, which she continued for quite a while after I finished. Bad cleanup, used toilet paper and then a cold towel which she had brought in at the start of the session almost a hour before. Met the manager as well as another masseur, again plain, on the way out. Standard 60/40. Not sure I'd repeat.
  2. kingofnj

kingofnj

re:screening

No screening! There was a Manager (Guy) that I saw, not met as I went inside. The provider I had Sandy (I think) was a little too aggressive probing the back area (not my kind of thing).
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

In this weather, it's probably wiser to pull down the storms.
  4. Cheater

Cheater

King-
    Any kind of screening?
  5. Troutman

Troutman Paste

6. kingofnj

kingofnj

RE:phone number

646-935-0018
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Address? Phone number?
  8. kingofnj

kingofnj

Went there on Friday, it is a converted high ceiling studio walk up. they have created 3 sid by side very small rooms for the massage service. However the rooms do not have walls going to the ceilings, so you can hear out and vice versa. My experience was a standard 64/40 AMP, attendant was decen looking around a 7. restricted roaming, however she lifted her top, and upper roaming was allowed. standard HR, did not seem open to extras, but YMMV, and it was first time. Massage was decent, but not a full hour session(45 min), which I both like and expect. all and all OK for $, may go back b/c I heard some serious moaning from one of the other rooms from the attendant, so there may be other extras avail. Anyone else go there, if so, any extras avail, and from who.