Rev of Mara @ Jillian Bradley

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Jul 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. popelcha

popelcha

No, but a promise a very inviting Valentines Day special........

Dessy
  2. wimpy

wimpy

Judge, that's very funny.
  3. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Wimpy:

Shocking bad taste to attempt the hidey hole maneuver by suggesting that you would be her boyfriend if she let you.* Suggest you bring a copy of your last post with you at the time you make your next visit. It might just cinch the deal for you.

Best regards,

Judge Crater

*A running list (always subject to amendment) of low rent things I would never do: (1) Have sex with a pregnant prostitute; (2) Offer to be a prostitute's boyfriend; (3) Have sex with a prostitute whose real name is "Agnes" or "Ruth."
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I kinda think I had a problem too! :D
  5. Mallicca

Mallicca

Destiny, do we get a free session for the inconvenience? ;-)
  6. popelcha

popelcha

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are having a problem with the main line. But you can call the 1331 line, same first 3 didits.

Destiny
  7. mpacker

mpacker

Is JB's open ????....i have not been able to get a reply via e-mail...nor does anybody answer the phone !!.

Does anybody know what's going on
  8. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

Hey Wimpus Erectus...

where ya been?

You owe me a call.

Take it easy.

MW
  9. wimpy

wimpy

Well Thinking back to the first time I read a review on JAG about her, the reviewer said she did Greek. I visited her again...And asked does she do greek she said only with her boyfriend. I asked if I could ever be her boyfriend? She responded maybe. I will say the a-hole is wide. I believe she has to like you a hell of a lot. But I believe she does.

We were doing it Cowgirl and I she asked me to do her doggie. As she turned around and laid on her somach I teased the area to see what reaction I would get and she did not flinch.
  10. Icarus

Icarus

Interesting Person

I had the same experience as the Judge. If Mara agrees to do something with you, then she puts all her energy (and considerable charm) into the experience. If she doesn't want to do something with you, NOTHING you do ($$'s, begging etc) will change her mind. You always know where you stand with her - no "I'll maybe do that one day with you" come-on's - I hate that BS.
  11. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

Vis-a-vis Wimpy's last post, I asked quite nicely (I am actually always nice when I am in "session.") about Greek with money open-ended. Not happening for any amount of dinero. "That hurts," she said. "I believe you," I said.

Not to say that someone hung like a 6 year old who offered mucho dinero and was a regular customer might get a different result once in a blue moon. Tend to doubt it, however. Something very firm and self-respecting about her. Interesting person for a story collector such as myself.
  12. werther

werther

billyS

thanks for the tip. I'm going to try that when I go to JB
  13. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Wimpy - Its been to long, lets get together. Have you been reading the NJ board? Lots of action going on in our own back yard.
  14. billyS

billyS

Great Review

Yo Wimp, great review and it sounds like a great fuck too. Some girls cum harder when you finger there ass after they're worked up. There is the spot between the a-hole and the pussy that you rub gently, when it gets wet thats when you go for the bung-hole. Drives them nuts.
  15. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Wimpy,
    Good to see you back in the saddle again!
    take care
    HP
  16. wimpy

wimpy

Mara Again

After having the worst week of my life professionally. I had to relieve the tension. Thought about whom I could see. Called JB to see if Mara was in. YESSSSSSSS as Marv Albert would say. Gee she just gets better. Without rehashing the same old story. Go see her. One of the best I have been with.

Called up to see if she was in. She was. I could only stay for a half hour...My mistake. Session started with an ecellent bbbj. While she was doing that I started ti finger her. She was moist. I asked if we could 69. We did for about 5 minutes. Her kisses were intense. She was getting into it. She put on the rubber and rode cow girl. Boy did she fuck me. While on top she started with some very heavy DFK, like I was her boyfriend. As she continued to ride cow girl. I started to feel that ass of hers. She started to get excited and all of a sudden she had a majgor intense orgasm. I brought my hand down by her pussy as she rode and I could not believe how wet she was. After moving my fingers through her wetness, I got brave and decided to play with hher ass hole. Next thing I have full middle finger insertion. She did not flinch. She seemed to enjoy it enev more. After doing the DP for a few minutes. She asked for it doggie style. I though about sliding in for greek. I believe she will do it. But I just fucked doggie until I shot my load. Man I will see her again, this time I will not wait 6 months.
  17. Julienyc

Julienyc

one of your girls

I was just giving my thumbs up to Charlene , Charro , because when she worked for Julies she was a very nice lady as the many others that are with you now ,that started out at Julies. Hey if they came from us you know you are getting the best :)
  18. popelcha

popelcha

Forget it Julie, I gotcha !

Wimpy, seeing as it was your birthday and we did not know....You are invited in for that 2 girl special (4th of july rate)........If I am not there, tell Jillian to give me a call and i will tell her the deal...

Happy Birthday !
  19. popelcha

popelcha

I'm a little confused as to why you are describing one of our girls...
  20. Julienyc

Julienyc

Charro

Charro is a pretty girl used to work at Julies a few months back under Charlene, little mole on her face ,Dominican girl early 30s , nice girl