Rev: Pearl of Julies

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Feb 3, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. auditti2001

auditti2001

Where is Shannon?

Jmcurry

It has been half a year since I see her at Julies, what happened to her. Could you please share the info about where Shannon is? Is she still in this service sector providing? Any info on her is greatly appreciated.
  2. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Kim, Wimpy is da man! One of the coolest dudes I've ever met.
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

LOL:D
  4. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

Re: Re: Re: Re: OMG you are TOO big?????

That's still better than a provider saying "your fat, but the last guy was really fat."
  5. LOUMA

LOUMA

who cares how big anyone is? As legendary as Bill's hoog is on this site, I doubt any provider's gonna turn a paying client down because his is normal sized--whateva!
  6. menpay4me

menpay4me

Re: Re: Re: OMG you are TOO big?????

Last edited: Feb 7, 2003
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Since you speak to her regularly, you should know more than me.

You lucky guy.
  8. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Bill: no offense taken at all. I speak to Shannon regularly. She has told me that she will not work at Julie's any longer because she is anxious about ongoing problems of an external nature. Julie, according to Shannon, knows how she feels and is sorry to see her go. If you have info to the contrary, please share it. That would certainly gratify all the hobbyists on UG. Shannon provides a wonderful experience, and her absence would diminish any establishment with which she is associated.
  9. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

danger-us: I do not call myself the "insider." That was simply someone else's reference to my employment.

If you care to question whether or not "I know what I am talking about," I will gladly discuss my post with you privately. If you "guess" that I don't know, as you state, that reflects on your intellect and information, not mine.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'm, not trying to say anything against jmcurry, just posting about these 2 girls. Shannon isn't on the schedule this week, but I know a friend of mine spoke with her the other day.
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  11. danger-us

danger-us BACKCHANNEL BOY

You might at first think someone who calls himself "The insider" would know what he's talking about. Guess not.

I think a flounder would know best if something is fishy or not. Hehe
  12. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

April wasn't Private Stock and Shannon only works one or two shifts a week. I speak with April regularly...She is home in NC.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2003
  13. wimpy

wimpy

No problem. I have known Julie for many years and things have really changed there.
  14. wimpy

wimpy

Damn, use that ****** button else I would love to console you.
  15. *********

I need some consoling people. I got all misty eyed over a real live 10 inch rod.
  16. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Wimpy, sorry to divert the conversation back to your point, but consider yourself lucky that you only found the session problematic. Recent investigations at that establishment have made hobbyist experiences there most uncomfortable. Has anyone wondered why the "private stock" providers, such as April and Shannon, have not resurfaced? It is not simply the case that they no longer visit the city. At least one of them lives here.
  17. wimpy

wimpy

Kimmie,

I have made several call, but I don't always say "Hi this Wimpy". But I will definately see you at the end of February.
  18. Kimmie

Kimmie

wimpy you called me once (I was at that dreaded tbd party)

I will be in NNJ for incall the end of February.

Show me what you workin with..

BTW, I charge by the inch..
  19. wimpy

wimpy

Jseah,

Everytime I call her about NJ not available. Through no fault of her own. She's just busy woman.
  20. jseah

jseah

Re: Re: Re: OMG you are TOO big?????

psssttt.....wimpy.......

Kimmie has an incall scheduled for NJ.......