Rev: Platinum Blonde Asian–Kai Lin

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by workx, Jan 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

lastnight she was posting as 18yrs old
  2. dahmer

dahmer

300 for a older Korean??? I bang one for free every Friday night and she drives all the way from Forest Hills to Central NJ. Dinner , DVD or movie and sex all night. Gone in the morning. The most I would pay is 200 and that is for BBBJ and good FS. Soory buy $$$ for a 30 something Korean is not for me.
  3. poisonpill7

poisonpill7

damn, 300 for an asian woman? what has the world come to.
  4. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

anyone familiar with the LE out of state number notion I mentioned?
  5. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

I was thinking this Asian Blond ad on CL was an L.E. set-up. Then I see a great review from someone who only had one UG post before.

I can't remember but I am sure I read or was told that L.E. is posting on CL using out of state phone numbers? I can't recall the logic but it jives with some questionable post's I have come across and post's I have called.

I don't know if that is correct but I do know that as a fact that she was with-out a doubt using stollen pictures from other real girls who have posted on craigslist before.

No way is this a case of it being the same girl with a new post. The pictures are of three different girl's all of three different class of service.

Then this thread author tells me to ask the girl for an illegal offer.

Am I paranoid.. yes I am but paranoid or not does not make me wrong!
  6. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Her ad title usually refers to a "blonde Asian" or a "barely legal teen" (not close – more like 30). Pics show her before the bleach job. She gives a phone with a Virginia area code (757), which you can google to get more info.
  7. Jordan

Jordan banned

Can't find anything onKai-Li on CL. Any other contact details as midtown west is very convienient to me
  8. workx

workx

Go ask.
  9. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

BBBJ question...

Do you thing BBBJTC or BBBJTCIM is something she may be ok with?
  10. workx

workx

Went skimming through CL on MLK Day and found a familiar face and figure. Same number, too. And, as the post stated, apparently she's gone platinum.

I saw this young Korean lady twice before on an outcall basis. Not a head turner. And definitely not GFE or PSE. But she had a nice body and a willing attitude. She came across as real and unpretentious ... seemed intelligent. She also gave a very fine BBBJ.

So I called and made an appointment to see her again in a solo incall apt in midtown west.

Got there on time and ... she wasn't ready. Meaning she was still busy with some other guy. Agreed to call back a short time later (half hours seem to be the order of the day here). Then another hitch. And ANOTHER delay, albeit relatively brief. Standing near her building I kept wondering which of the guys I saw entering or leaving the building were hobbyists. They probably all were.

Anyway Kai Lin called me back, sounding genuinely apologetic, so ... what the hell, up I went. Got a nice surprise when I opened the door. There she was standing naked in a pair of stiletto heels. WOW! She looked 100% better than I remembered! The body, that is—not the bad blonde bleach job. She had obviously lost some weight, and made a point of mentioning it to me. Improved muscle tone, too. Very, very nice. I'm not sure she remembered me too well. (I still had my pants on, remember) But after some small talk we got down to action.

This lady has nice natural breasts, the kind I like; definitely not biggies and not fakes. Great hips and a super great ass. She looked terrific. And she's got the right sort of willing attitude. Takes direction quite well. I almost shot my load in BJ mode just looking at the lovely curve of her hips and thighs and that great wonderful (not big, just shapely) ass sticking up like a signal flag ... but I managed to hold off in pursuit of some good screwing.

Given the difficulties in getting to see her, I imagine she's one busy babe. Yet, when I asked her to go into a Reverse CowGirl, she looked puzzled. I had to explain. Which seemed strange. Maybe she isn't as experienced as I thought. NAH, she knows how to do practically everything else. She just must have cut that class.

During cleanup she mentioned that she wasn't very good at dealing with appointments (no kidding!) ... and that she had a "manager." I don't know whether that last part is true but she gave me the impression that she was an indy the first two times that I saw her, and she seems to have been transformed since then. Could well be.

I told her she seemed a little too busy and might want to cut back on the volume. Concentrate on building a regular client base. Maybe charge a bit more. But she said when she raises her prices she gets no calls. So .... Yes, she has a manager alright.

Everything was as stated in the ad. $150 half/$300 full.

[*****]pers-125405696@craigslist.org[/*****]