REV: Scarlet of CLPC

Discussion in 'New York' started by sneaker, Aug 17, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. llc

llc

only if she will still be available for outcall also! (No attempt to hide my self-interest)
  2. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

"Is she a good selection for Incall?"

Absolutely! Could not agree more.

Jason
  3. sneaker

sneaker

YES YES YES

Scarlet incall would be the move!
  4. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

in or out?

Most know that the in-call is a small place. So there can really be a limited amount of girls who can be there. Do you guys think Scarlet is a good selection for the incall? I know alot of you have called to inquire if she was there already. She is doing the outcall thing this evening and I thought I might bring the idea up to her.
    April =P
    Jason......there is always the slight chance that things don't go the way we hoped. Any info I give out is from experience dealing with the girl, as well as straight forward questions. You guys are who taught me what you consider GFE and thats what I go by when I say a girl is that. BTW hope to see you soon =P

[Edited by April on 10-21-2001 at 06:40 PM]
  5. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Carl: I had contacted April before about Scarlet and she did say she was accommodating and GFE. So I think that my experience was a case of YMMV. We might need April's input here to confirm.

Llc: No she is not opposed to Non DFK. Anywhere else is fine.

Royal: Is you think the web pictures look good, wait till you meet her!

Trust me on this one you would not be disappointed. For a session to be really good for me I have generally looked for BBBJ, DFK, DATY etc. This session was the exception. When she took off her clothes I actually asked her to stop for a while so I could just look at her. Her skin is flawless. She also has a great personality and is very insightful. Her perspective and conversation surprised me because for someone that young I have not experienced mature thought provoking conversation. My call to Scarlett will not be last so maybe we see how things go the next time. I will let you guys know or maybe you will let me know before hand. Depends who dials faster.

Jason
  6. llc

llc

Jason:

Jason, thanks for the review. I've been thinking of seeing Scarlet. While you mentioned that she does not DFK, is she opposed to non-DF kissing? I have seen a couple of providers who would not kiss anywhere and did not want to be kissed anywhere. That made the session pretty cold and mechanical. Can you give a little more detail about that?
  7. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

OR

Talk to April and tell her what you want to the letter- she has not steered me wrong yet!!
  8. ROYAL

ROYAL

Damn!

I do have to say when I 1st saw her on the site I thought , Pretty so no GFE I guess now I think
    Scarlet :eek: WOW!
    YMMV :( Damn!

:):p:)

[Edited by ROYAL on 10-15-2001 at 04:21 PM]
  9. sneaker

sneaker

YMMV, 'nuff said.
  10. ROYAL

ROYAL

Let's clarify...........

Ok Guys, You both agree shes a Good looking Girl and that she has a sweet personality, but one Guy says she is definetly a GFE and the other says CBJ No DFK. So is it that she was selective or that sneaker has a different meaning to GFE?
    :):p:)
  11. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Scarlet

Last Friday evening I had a couple of choices. I was mulling $151 RT ticket to Chicago for the weekend with a purchase deadline of that night. Another choice was to look at CLPC and see who was on the menu for the evening.
    Around 6:30pm I saw that Scarlett was supposed to be working that evening. There went the trip to Chicago out the door and an e-mail to April to confirm that she was working. Last week sometime I had called and she did not come out that night. As usual April was the best, she quickly e-mailed me back and told me to call ASAP since she get booked up pretty quickly. She sent an e-mail later on to say that Scarlett would not be available until 1am but I was already on my way home.
    By the time I got home and called I was advised that she would not be available until 1:30am. Even at that hour I was willing to go with that. Unfortunately, I got a call at 12:30am to say that she was not feeling well and went home.
    Back to the drawing board. On Saturday I did not make the same mistake of calling too late. Buzzed CLPC around 7pm and confirmed that Scarlett would swing by around midnight.
    When I saw Scarlett, I said to myself “This could not be the girl!” She is absolutely beautiful. The picture on the website does not do her justice. I was kind of speechless the first couple of minutes. She is petite but in a truly sexy way. Dressed casually with a simple top and jeans. Did I say that she was fine. Yeah I said that already. Looks were definitely in the 9 range. I had a great conversation with her and a nice session. She is 19 or 20 years old with an energetic and bubbling personality.
    The session itself was mixed, CBJ, No DFK, yes to DATY but I would have no hesitation not calling her again

My experiences with CLPC have been mixed. Some great, some not so great but April of course has been the X factor that will keep me calling.

Jason
  12. Casper

Casper

Give me an F
    Give me a U
    Give me a ............................

I'll stop there for now but my car will be in your vicinity soon for a PEP RALLY....

Peace Out
    C
  13. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

Scarlet was quite happy with you as well........as you said being a gentleman goes along way. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she sticks around, she is the type of gal that I like to recommend to you guys. Anyone else up for a perky little cheerleader?
  14. sneaker

sneaker

I sent April an email yesterday evening requesting a lady to suit my tastes for a bit of fun and frolic. She promptly responded suggesting three or four young ladies.

After a subsequent phone conversation, I decided on Scarlet.

I was pleasantly surprised when she arrived 25 minutes EARLY! Scarlet is very petite with a warm and enthusiastic personality. She has a great smile and beautiful brown eyes.

We enjoyed a couple of refreshments when she arrived and chatted for awhile. She is so energetic and full of life that I probably could have chatted with her for the entire hour.

She is very passionate and open minded with all of the necessary skills to get you there and back. I will not go into details, but if you are a gentleman, which includes proper hygiene, you will be treated to a special time. I only had one cup of coffee, since it took up the full hour anyhow.

For all of the guys out there who always wanted that petite cheerleader with the perky body and the personality to match, this lady is for you.

Appearance: 9.9 (no one is a ten)
    Attitude: 10
    GFE: ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Performance: 8.5

Thank you April and Scarlet! See you again soon!