Rev: Sunny

Discussion in 'New York' started by justbill_redux, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. henry d

henry d

No, silly...

I am in the computer field. That's not how ASP's, ISP'S, or Web hosting companies work. Not even remotely possible.

In addition I spoke to Koko, and she confirmed I was correct!
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  2. HornySailor

HornySailor

Re: Coco's or Koko's the One or Ann's Place (Palace)

Henry,

Did it ever occur to you that they use the same ISP / WEB hosting company?
  3. henry d

henry d

They ain't clueless....

nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!!
  4. foder

foder

Good eye Henry! I just checked out the website for WGS and in the customer review section they actually have a quote from a guy that says something like " though not fs I did have a great cup of tea with a foamy head" ... Think they are totally clueless or is the old "nudge, nudge, wink, wink"?

Anyway, i look forward to checking out that new place you listed in the spa section. $.30 is a great deal..
  5. henry d

henry d

Coco's or Koko's the One or Ann's Place (Palace)

There are a couple of names for this place! I have known it for quite some time, originally as Ann's Place. Then they put up a web-site that called it Ann's Palace, a spelling error maybe? Advertise in VV and NYPress as Koko's the One. Koko answers the phone but has never been the one for me - she sounds nice, she just doesn't service the clients.
    I like this place. Do a search I have reviewed it a few times. Want me to let you in on a secret? It is somehow related to West Garden Spa. Yep that 's right, it is it's nasty sister.

Check out the url for this place: www.newyorkmassagespa.com/koko

It says it is a picture of Mimi, but that isn't Mimi it is one of my old fav's Lulu.

Now check out this url:
    www.newyorkmassagespa.com/ann

That's Ann's Palace

Now here comes the big one boys:
    www.newyorkmassagespa.com

ITS WEST GARDEN SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. wxthestorm

wxthestorm

cocos ?

what do you know about Coco on the ues 80's? how much and what kind of selection do you get there? Is it a good value?
  7. LKone

LKone

On the "Sunny" side of the street

Thanks for the info. BTW, between my last post and now, I dropped in on the "Soho" location of "Amanda/Sunny". I was going to wait to see Brooke, visiting from the great Southwest, but had to take the plunge, today. No screening, to speak of - just called and went. Was met by woman who called herself "Connie". It was nice and simple. Straight sex with a nice Chinese girl. Not a "great" body and face, but nice body and face. When it was over, (including tip) I had spent less than I spent last night at ClubASS-NYC - with more satisfying results - and it is leaps and bounds nicer than that hustle joint on West 44th St.

It's not the Palace and I wouldn't call it "intimate", but it was okay. I'll go back.

Who knew? Thanks to the UG posters who found it, first.
  8. henry d

henry d

It is one and the same place...

and yes, exclusively asian.
  9. LKone

LKone

Do these places (Ann's/Coco's) feature Asian providers?
  10. henry d

henry d

The line-up changes greatly...

And once again I recommend Ann's Place or Coco's the One at 917-519-7951. Upper East Side 80's. It is hard to keep a one on one with any of these ladies.
  11. teeduke

teeduke

Like a floating crap game

justbill‹

This operation has a bunch of apartments staffed with a rotating assortment of ladies. Most are young and quite inexperienced. Results vary wildly. You seem pleased enough however.
  12. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

bg
    You mean this contact info

CHINESE BEAUTY AMANDA
    5'3", 100lbs,
    22 y.o. 34B-24-34. Short dark hair, very cute face, very friendly, very sweet & extremely accommodating & sensuous.
    In/out calls. Upper Eastside, Soho & Astoria locations.
    646-372-5076
  13. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Can to share the contact info on both places???
  14. justbill_redux

Re: Bill, try the Soho location

Thanks for the heads up, will give them a call this weekend. How is the rotaton of girls there, usually I like to stick with one girl. So far this is the best replacement I've come across for Aria, the missing piece is a great massage and table shower. If you have any other places to recommand let me know.
  15. henry d

henry d

Bill, try the Soho location

Near 6th Avenue and Spring. On the first floor. Same setup, usually one gal per location. Usually ok girls, some gems.
  16. justbill_redux

Went back to see the menu

Well I had some free time this week and decided to go back to this place, in spite of my concerns, in hindsight I was looking to affirm what I thought this operation was or wasn't. Anyway, called and went right up, UES 70s off 2nd Ave, and lo and behold the same girl is there Sunny. Greets me warmly, we talk for a few on the couch about life and things and she starts to undress me. A few mintues later I'm naked getting a BBBJ on the couch, much better then the 1st time, she goes at it for about 10, I suggest we go and move some mattress in the bedroom. I'm on the bed now, she comes in nude, and lays on top of me and starts kissing me, neck lips nipples and is moving down south, she goes back to the BBBJ. She brings out a condom, we glove up, she goes cowgirl, then 1 leg off the bed, then reverse cowgirl, we're going for 20 minutes with her on top. Ask her if mish is ok, we switch I bang her for a while, legs on shoulders, legs akimbo, legs closed straight up, finally I come.
    Now this is not a typical working girl, she tells me she has no customer after me, so why dont I stay a while, she'll give me a massage, I say OK. We're on the bed still naked and talking, she's from Shanghai, early 30s has a 8 yo girl and just arrived this week and was going to Baltimore Thursday, to work with another friend in the computer business because she doesn't like "this work", shot down my sex slave operation theory, which made me feel better. She wanted to give me a haircut, told her I would pass and she joked how she did haircuts for her family after seeing how it was done at a salon, like I said not a typical working girl. Taught her a few words of English, she starts to kiss me rolls me on my stomach and starts a massage, which was ok. She has me flip, starts a BBBJ, pulls out another condom, 30 minutes later I cum again.
    Start to clean up and she says what a nice guy I was, treated her well and talked to her, I get dressed, wish her well and tell her to be safe, out the door. Time spent was almost 2 hours, came twice, gave a $60.00 tip with $160.00 door fee and a total of $220.00. BTW she asked me why I gave more then the door, told her I liked her.
    Dont think she'll be back to NYC, but this operation seems to be OK, all they need to do is move to a lower floor. As always YMMV.
  17. justbill_redux

Had the day off yesterday and was looking for some Asian action, how I miss those wild sessions at Aria, went to nypress.com and saw this ad in their adult section

CHINESE BEAUTY AMANDA
    5'3", 100lbs,
    22 y.o. 34B-24-34. Short dark hair, very cute face, very friendly, very sweet & extremely accommodating & sensuous.
    In/out calls. Upper Eastside, Soho & Astoria locations.
    646-372-5076

Now I'm a sucker for those little pearls from Asia, so I call and a girl answers, rate is $160.00, and I'm directed to the UES in the 70s off 2nd Avenue. Call again and was given the address, sorry no detail here, walked to the building rang the bell, no answer. Ring the bell again-no answer, call back, girl says she has no way to get in contact with the one in the apartment and will be right over. I wait outside, 3 minutes later a nice looking Chinese girl gets out of a Lincoln Town Car, we go in she rings bell twice and we get buzzed in. Walk up 6 flights of stairs, yes you've read that right 6, and the girl opens the door to a typical UES 1 bedroom apartment. Boss girl starts in on working girl who asks me to go to the bedroom and undress, bedroom had 2 twin mattress on the floor pushed together, leaving just enough room for a chair and a place to stand and undress, I do so after paying working girl $160.00, boss girl then leaves.
    Now I'm laying naked here and Sunny comes in, who is about 5'8" 110 lbs, a 34A-24-32, long black hair tied up somewhat. Face was OK, but she did have what I would say is a bit of an overbite, a 6 out of 10. BTW there are about 5 different ads on nypress.com describing various ladies. She starts with a half assed arm rub, fully clothed BTW, goes to the legs, makes a slight gesture to Mr. Johnson, all while I'm rubbing her ass. She finally takes off the long skirt had a black thong on, goes downtown and starts licking my balls and shaft, no dick in mouth yet , and then asks me what I want, I ask for a BJ to start, she asks if I have condom. Well fuck me, no I don’t but she has 1, only 1. She gets it and says straight out that no condom no BJ, gloves me up and starts to suck. Not the worst I ever had but ok, she sucks then kisses my nipples and neck sucks again, plays with nipples, you get the picture. All the while I'm playing with her pussy, thong on.
    I finally ask her to fuck, which she laughs about maybe it was the wording, and I ask her to remove her top, ok tits but she has these awesome long thick nipples which I just love to death. She gets on top pulls her thong to the side and mounts me cowgirl, rides me for a good 20 minutes. She gets off and lays down next to me and says, and how many times have we all heard this, "she so strong", rests for a few then goes back to sucking me off. Still haven't cum from any of this, she asks if HJ is ok, yep, she starts I lay back, relaxed, nada. Have to go to the old HJ for both, I play with her pussy, 15 minutes later I come.
    She gets up, cum cupped in her hand, grabs a paper towel and heads to the bathroom. I get up clean off, start to get dressed. On her return, I give her a $50.00 tip and we start to talk, she is indeed from China and this is her 2nd day at this place, it seems they move these girls around after a few days, city to city, and I start to feel guilty, I have visions of a sex slave operation here. Sunny tells me that she'll be back in a few weeks and to call and ask for her, also asks me if I have family, meaning wife, I lie tell her yes. Tells me that she wanted to give me good massage but Mamasan told her no, another customer is due after me and that she only kisses good clients and says she likes me, I tell her to be careful and safe. $50.00 tip for a total of $210.00, nice setup except for the 6 flight walkup, not sure if I’d repeat only because of the sex slave doubt I have in my mind. BTW they may have more then 1 place on UES, Sunny said something about a 2 floor walkup. YMMV as always and bring condoms.