Rev : Tiffany of PIT, now Independent !!

Discussion in 'New York' started by roderick007, Apr 3, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jazzik

Jazzik

Re: Tiffany

Hey roderick007,

Can you email your details of Tiffany? I'm thinking about seeing her this week.

Thanks,

Jazzik
  2. chickd

chickd

I thought I read that Vicki is no longer there either (might be working
    with Tiffany, but I'm not sure of this).

chickd
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Robin is ( or was ) at Jillian Bradley.
  4. nycjohn25

nycjohn25

Which other PIT girls are independent now?
  5. chickd

chickd

Casper:

Yes, one and the same. She is no longer at PIT, along with several other providers who used to work there.
    Do a search on Tiffany on this board, and you'll find a thread that I started about her.

chickd
  6. Casper

Casper

Frog, thanks

Roderick, is Tiffany the same girl that is still listed on the PIT web site?

Thanks
    C

[Edited by Casper on 04-06-2001 at 12:33 AM]
  7. frog

frog

646-361-3015
  8. Casper

Casper

How do we contact Tiffany ?
  9. littleguy

littleguy Gold

No we can't. You don't have your "e-mail" turned on in your profile.
  10. roderick007

roderick007

I saw my friend Tiffany again last night, we had a great conversation. As i said last time she is the very best that I ever had. She welcomed me into her apt. which is very cute and cozy, she was dressesd impecably with tight pants, a tight shirt and high heel shoes - it is just like visiting that model next door- After she put me in the bedroom, she stripped for me, I even helped her a little bit. I started out stroking her breast, she got all wet and aroused and started kissing me all over, it didn't take long for me to start doing her in her favorite postion ( mine too); which is doggy style. Her ass and her clean shaven pussy got me so aroused that it did not take long for us both to finish. She a real GFE. After we talked more and shared a glass a wine before I called it a night. You can email me it you want to know that nasty details