Rev: Yuri

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by poisonpill7, Jan 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. beatdown

beatdown

I've been here and actually has a really good experience. I was drunk one night and had a bit of money. I headed over and alas, she had more beer! Must have been slow that night because I think I may have had three beers before even getting started!

About getting started...shower, then BBBJ that felt really good (even when drunk!), then she got down to business. I didn't get the BBFS offer, but she did want me to go down on her. I declined. We did all the positions, and she allowed me to blow my load all over her pussy. I have a great appreciation for that!

Anyway, I think the pictures are accurate...I wasn't surprised when I go there. There was also another cutie lurking around in the other room...

Oh well...to each his own. Phone ends in 3458.

Later.
  2. its_mousey

its_mousey

I'm still amazed that bbgun hasn't come crashing into this thread yet! Hmmm, come to think of it, it seems he's stopped posting ever since his I-bbfstc-daty-Newark SW debacle in the "Cheap Thrills" section.

As I have previously said in my posting regarding bbgun's 'tall tales' in the "cheap thrills" section - you'd be surprised how readily BBFS is available (even BBFSTC too).

Perhaps that's why there's a supposed re-surgence of HIV infections.

*Squeak!*
  3. bobo529

bobo529

Offer of BBFS?

You shouldl have stayed out of there all together!
  4. LARRYDARRELL

LARRYDARRELL

What did the other girl look like?
  5. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

I'm happy you didn't accept the bbfs offer though.
  6. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Why would a provider offer bbfs unless they have issues?
  7. BlueNewMoon

BlueNewMoon

Still there as of right now, the same ad quoted by the OP (from 8:46 p.m. 1/17).
  8. misterxyz

misterxyz

Her ad has been removed. No way to contact her now.
  9. misterxyz

misterxyz

Thanks for the post. I'm sure she'll get a lot more business now.
  10. jruder

jruder

i feel the same way about bbfs. good heads up.
  11. poisonpill7

poisonpill7

Saw Yuri, she posts on and off CL and is located on 45th street. 2 call system, her pics are old, like 10 yrs old. She's much fatter than the pictures indicate and has quite a tummy. I was going to leave but then she offered a steep discount of $150 for the hour. Well, I can't pass up a "good" deal, though ymmv. Covered bj, nothing to write home about, then the shocking thing is she offered bbfs. I'm not into russian roulette, so on went the cover, I finished quickly and got out of there asap. There is also another girl who works there, but I don't think I'll be returning. Cut and pasted her CL post below since it comes on and off. Crappy luck I'm having on CL. Sometimes there are gems, but you gotta dig deep.

Hot Asian to Warm You Up! - 24
    Reply to: [*****]pers-126219773@craigslist.org[/*****]
    Date: 2006-01-17, 8:46PM EST

Not as cold today, but I bet you could stand some more warming up! Come out of the cold and let me warm you up...completely. My name is Yuri and I am down to earth, and yes, the pictures are of me, but my face is less blurry in person. :) And I am ALL NATURAL!

You have to come to me, ok?
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2006