1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Review: 21D Jerusalem Ave, Hicksville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Zwoof, Oct 27, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I like to bring these condoms which are impossible to open with me. Sometimes they just give up and do it without them.

(For those of you that need it....... Insert sense of humor HERE)
  2. mrwarpo

mrwarpo

Seemed to be closed last Wednesday too.
  3. Creeper516

Creeper516

Did they close down/move/get busted etc.? Passed by today and there was no answer and the light wasn't on. Also called a few days ago and there wasn't no answer
  4. genius

genius

Girl I saw last week had a problem tearing the wrapper - being the gentleman I am I immediately offered my services to open it. The problem for her would have been solved if the condoms she needs are already out of the wrapper.

That said exposure to air for long periods of time is not good for latex used in condoms. I bring my own for a couple of reasons; the ones with Chinese writing on them sometimes used at AMPs are too small (for me anyway) and I like the Durex ones both for feel and reliability. Bring your own.

I assume that the opened condom you used did not break. I so I don't know why you were concerned after the fact.

BTW - the condom the girl had trouble opening was the one I brought.
  5. Creeper516

Creeper516

I hope so, I've only been here once but she left to get the bag. I plan on going again in the future but maybe I should bring my own now
  6. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

They prob do it for ease of use. If it bothers you bring a bag. Also, once the cover is on bj or fs doesnt really matter.
  7. Nyli1987

Nyli1987

I went there earlier today around 11.00am and got kiki. I have a question. They provided the cover but is the cover safe when it was already unwrapped. It was under the towel where i was laying... I obly had a cbj. Just got me thinking why would they have it already unwrapped even though it was perfectly rolled like it was still new. ..
  8. microtrash

microtrash

60 house fee plus 100
  9. LISteve

LISteve

Thanks Anonymonger. You saved me the trip.
  10. Anonymonger

Anonymonger

LI Steve's overall description of the area and the process is spot on. Right down to the fact that the overall talent level has diminished. For some reason in the past month or so I went back 3 times though. Each time for a quick BJ. $50 house and $80 for BJ. Each girl was relatively obliging. First early 30's with nice body. best looking of the three but everything covered. 2nd woman early 40's larger tits but took good direction on licking of balls and shaft before applying cover late. Third woman by far the fuggliest...in fact she reminded me way too much of Golum from the Hobbit. Precious. She did take CIM -$20 extra- but that was it for now. Will not be back.
  11. LISteve

LISteve

It has been a couple of years since I frequented this place. But you can try and if they don't budge then just get the tug. If they are a 7 or 8 then I would say 100 for everything is reasonable.

I stopped going due to lack of quality. Things change though.

The place in Bellmore on Bellmore ave or maybe Newbridge was my favorite.
  12. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

are they negotiable?
  13. LISteve

LISteve

NewYorker1 - 21D is real simple ... sometimes the parking lot is full so you may need to park at the meters. I think they take dimes ... but bring quarters just in case. You walk up to the bell and ring it. They will hit a buzzer that will unklock the door. You will see a staircase in front of you when you walk in. Go upstairs. Usually one of the girls will stick their head over the railing and say "Hi baby!!" ... there are several rooms with curtains. I heard there is a table shower ... I never got one here. The girls here used to be better in my opinion .. bu it is a typical fs amp. You can go for a R&T or everything ... it is up to you. The standard prices apply. expect $50 house fee - I think. Then they want 100 or 120 for everything. That's what they ask for. You will not have a problem here. I may go back here if I knew the quality of the girl had improved a little bit. I would guess that you will find girls on the 5 to 6 level .... at the minimum. Maybe you will get better.

If you find better then I may go back. Otherwise I will stick to the places I know that are closer.
  14. bighard20in

bighard20in

What town r u talking about since 99% of the places have been talked about on here at some point. You come here to give other reviews so other can make an informed decision on whether their would go or not. Someone from here might walk into one of these places and wasted their hard earn $$$$ when another monger could of posted a review.
  15. newyorker1

newyorker1

22d

The two local places I frequent do not want to be talked about or reviewed here.
    While I am very satisfied with their services and value, I still enjoy reading the
    different viewpoints and reviews of other AMPs, and maybe will get off my butt and
    actually try to visit some of them; but I would not drive to far away towns for a
    visit without first confirming where they are, their price, hours, etc. by phone.
    This 21D just sounded like a good place to try...
  16. Li631

Li631

And Genius... I am sure we are all holding our collective breath waiting
  17. genius

genius

And maybe you (newyorker1) can post a review. Your only 2 posts since you joined have been ISO's.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  18. LISteve

LISteve

You don't need to call. Just show up. ring the bell and they wil buzz you in.
  19. genius

genius

Sure - they all have phone #'s.
  20. newyorker1

newyorker1

21D Phone number?

Is there a phone number for them?