Review: 21D Jerusalem Ave, Hicksville

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Zwoof, Oct 27, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. playaaaa1969

playaaaa1969

Place went down after Tina disappeared.....
  2. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Drove by while I was in the area and saw the note. Also looks like the landlord or new tenant attempted to rip off the privacy film on the door by hand and failed.
  3. 2002roadking

2002roadking

New to this site , just found it . That's why no reviews .
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Been there many times. No reviews, but no problem asking for where they moved to. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
  5. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

IMO no loss. Last time I went talent was average at best, as was the experience. Once less waste of money temptation for me lol
  6. 2002roadking

2002roadking

I was at the right place , been there many times over the years . It was a regular spot for me . I believe the sign was posted by the new tenant .
  7. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

You sure you were at the right door? AMPs dont post notices that they moved lol
  8. 2002roadking

2002roadking

Stopped by the other day , sign on door showed that they moved. Dose anyone know where or did the get busted .
  9. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I'd like a massage. I work in queens, so if I want no massage and just FS I can swing by 40th road or roosevelt ave. on my way home. I guess I got spoiled with what I had going prior to May so it's going to be an uphill battle.
  10. prospekt1

prospekt1

Are you willing to give bellerose/nhp a try? Its worth it if its not too far out of your way. Also no massage so if that's a requirement for you then this is not an option.
  11. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

If anyone cares, this place is still open. Above average TS, average massage with half assed body slide in place of ST, average HE with very little OTC/UTC and NOT accommodating at all. Wanted 120 for FS and she wasn't worth it. Was shorted 10min, 60/40 damage. Don't no name, didn't care to find out.

I feel like shit that I just wasted $100; $100 I could have spent on so much better things. I've gone to 2 AMPs in the last week after not going for over a month, and I have had 2 below average experiences, and now I know why I stopped. I think I'm going to stick with my one R&T place if I want an R&T and if I want FS I will just go to Queens to a $100 for everything place. But I think this weekly shit has got to end, because I can't validate dropping $60-$100 and feel like shit about it. I haven't felt good about spending money on this hobby since fucking mid-may.
  12. playaaaa1969

playaaaa1969

Nothing to talk about ever since Tina went MIA....
  13. Slinky Bender

Well, if people wrote posts like those two MAYBE I would react differently. Take a look at the thread I am about to start for more on this.
  14. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

Also, thanks to you for this site. My mongering experiences have been so much better since I found it.
  15. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

Slinky I hear your pain, you are frustrated because you see people posting things without regard to the rules and without regard to your sensibilities. This reminds me of experiences I have had with employees I have managed.

It's your right to react and your job to react, but it's important to maintain balance in your reactions. You want things to run according to the model you envision but, you don't want to alienate the people who create the content on this site.

It's up to you to run the site as you see fit, but you have been getting a lot of negative feedback lately about your disciplinary reactions. You should consider these comments and try not to react defensively. People appreciate a hard working leader.
  16. Slinky Bender

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?
    Nothing. She has been told twice already. Lol.
  17. LISteve

LISteve

The SOs say we don't listen to anything they say. YES ... we are tuning you out. Genius is right. I am much more tolerant simply because they are tuned out. I think most providers realize they should keep their yaps shut. Some just don't stop yapping. Probably because they have nobody else to talk to ... or they are wound up on some drug!
  18. mrwarpo

mrwarpo

That must be the only reason why old guys in their 70-80s still pop out kids.

The hardware still kinda works but there is no noise distractions.
  19. genius

genius

One of the (very few) benefits of getting old is that you lose high frequency hearing which eventually enters the range of women's vocal sounds - allows you to not hear what them as much and sometimes not at all. I think it is nature's way of helping older guys cope with everything else turning to shit.
  20. VisaGuy11

VisaGuy11

..nothing stops a women from talking..when the nuclear-powered bombs go off they will want to tell u about their day while we try to find a spot to shrivel up and die PEACEFULLY. ...slinky perhaps all this chatter we have lived with all these years is the reason while semi-inteligent and normal guys can't or just won't listen to your rules...weve been programed to ignore...jmo