Review: Angel Divine

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by coreman, Apr 29, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coreman

coreman

You can easily find accurate pictures and information about Angel on CL and on the most obvious website name possible using her name. She is a black BBW, and advertises it proudly. She has a pretty, young face and enormous 40DDD natural breasts. Also she has the best possible attitude for a provider. She comes of completely friendly, natural, smart and funny, and easy turns on the raunchy when its go time. She is not a clockwatcher and makes you feel at easy right from the phone call, and the second you walk in the door.

I saw her at a nice hotel in Secaucus. She moves around somewhat, but is pretty much northern nj and nyc.

After some small talk we got right down to business, bbbj, with good skills, eye contact and everything. moved to russian then to cowgirl. I finished and she cleaned me up for round 2. I didnt have the life for much on round 2, but it was not without effort (and positive attitude) on her part. damage was $$. Basically she is a really, really nice girl with a great attitude. If you like or are in the mood for a black BBW I can't imagine someone being better and more attentive. She honestly seems to love the hobby. She's a sweetheart, treat her well.