Review: Bergenfld C & S

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by NJnycommute, Dec 27, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ticklevids

ticklevids

I got "connie" last time I went. Not pretty but had this oddly interesting "dirty" thing about her. Like she knew she wasn't hot and didn't try to pretend she was. Like "I may not be hot, but I can do things to your dick you never dreamed of...". That kind of thing.

Anyway, she was skilled on the flip, her massage was so - so. After I was done she tried to just fill the time with some light touching but I'd rather split actually than hang out after the finale so I took off. She was interesting... I haven't decided if I'll do a repeat with her.

The mamasan there now is the short little older woman who used to give massages. She isn't working anymore herself but man is she skilled! She really knew how to get a guy crazy... experience I guess.
  2. Temporary123

Temporary123

Sarah

I hadda give this place one more try. Got Sarah upon entry. Mamasan hadda come in the room to say hello for some reason. I dunno. Anyway...

I have to say, Sarah gave me an awesome table shower. I mean it was the most in depth, "get clean" shower I've received at a massage place, EVER. She gave a couple of tugs in the right locations and just got everything. It was impressive.

She gave a good massage, spoke very little english but knew where I wanted to be touched. Good roaming. On the flip she eventually got to work. I tried and tried for a little Bonnie Jackson, so she gets down and you know the Asian trick. Puts the head down there and covers your view while using thier hand. I tried again, she just looked up shocked I called her on the gag and continued doing what she was doing. Did the ol' stop to soon trick so I kinda moved and got it all over her. All in all it wasn't too bad, I doubt I'll return.
  3. SlipTrace

SlipTrace

I saw Sarah when I was there, too. Not much above a 2 or 3 in looks, true, but I had a good time. Not a great time, but a good time.
  4. clownkiller

clownkiller

NJ, Sounds forceful? Nah. I think I was too subtle. Clown
  5. NJnycommute

NJnycommute

Clown, seriously??? Sounds forceful, but did she really play Billy upon request???
  6. Temporary123

Temporary123

C & S

I've went to this place a couple times...not recently...never saw the TS.

The women were always very unaccomodating. I never got what i wanted, and I don't know about the post above, but I've never experienced a mouth tour. C & S was also raided years ago. I was always uncomfortable after that. I doubt the B'field 5-O are in on anything...they seem pretty dumb if you ask me.

Anyone else know of anything else in that area...VERY close to me and i'd be a super regular if there was someplace that had good service at a fair price.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2006
  7. jcnj1960

jcnj1960

I went to this place regularly for a few months a couple of years ago, had a nice girl named Tina who did FS but she didn't last there. More recently I've only gone once in awhile. It was always hit and miss with the quality of the girls but I found them pretty accomodating most times once they get to know you.
  8. clownkiller

clownkiller

NJ, don't give up on Sarah.

You call her Sarah and I know her as Sarina. Anyway, I too have experienced the "I think I'll stop pumping 'cause your done now" several times.
    But on my seventh visit just before she got to that point I abruptly stood up
    and grabbed her by her nape and slammed my Mr Freindly into her mouth.
    After her initial shock Sarina aggressively pulled me in deeper by grabbing my buttocks and gleefully slurped and burped until I was completely drained.

She is now my sole provider and when she smiles that smile she miraculously trnsforms from a 3 in looks to a solid 7.

good luck on your next visit. ck
  9. NJnycommute

NJnycommute

A reliable AMP, but seems to be losing its attention to detail. Anyone who's been going there for a year+ knows that they recently added a larger bathroom for TS service... There never was a choice of masseuses, nor was there ever an extended menu offered by any of the girls (I should say much older women) who I've had in the almost 2 yrs that I've been going there.

With some cajoling and specific (extremely high) offers, I've gotten a couple of the girls to let me touch them- NO verbal either way, ever, however.

Also, recently, despite the nicer bathroom, their cleanliness has deteriorated drastically. On one recent visit, when I entered, the mama showed me into a room that was clearly not prepped: the table paper had been used, the sheet was wrinkled, and nothing on the table was fresh- it was disgusting and a huge turn off... Of course, I asked her to change the paper & sheets and continued anyway.

Also, the choice of girls was never that great. BUT the last four times I've been there (over the course of, say, four months or less) it's been, I'm pretty sure, the same damn woman! (Sarah, I think her name is.)

Looks: 3 (and very large, which is not in itself objectionable to me)
    Body: 3
    Service: 2 (halfway decent massage, but loses many points because, get this, she stops just when she shouldn't- EVERY TIME!!! She thinks it's over, for some reason, before any indication of completion is emitted, and stops!!!)