ReView:Brazilian Girls-Somerset

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by rob load, Dec 29, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rob load

rob load

SECOND VISIT
    decided to revisit this place for maybe better results.Had young Latino girl. Forgot her name.Looks good ,decent body, b cups.Gave ok back rub as she was telling me she just started in the business.On the flip asked if i wanted anything more.Responded " eveything" which she said was $200. I then said too much, just give me a HJ. She took off her blouse,and started.After a minute ot two was asked how much do i have? I said $100, and she agrees to give me CBJ. Good techinque ,finished up rather quickly. Total damage $160..........
  2. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

i just got fs AND a great massage for 140 at an amp in conn about 2 hrs ago.

you guys really gotta be boycotting those places man
  3. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

140 for a handjob huh
  4. rob load

rob load

Caught their ad on *************, Figured i'd take one for the team.New MP located on Easton ave on the somerset/new brunswick border.Ad also says they have a location in westfield.
    Went and was greeted by young latino , average looks,body.Paid $60 /hr.The Mp is very sparse in terms of funiture, maybe because of them being new.This place in in a medical office complex.appears a doctor was once the tennent. Was lead to a large room with only a small locker area and told to put everything inside and lock up.I mistakely took my wallet which i don't usually do because of concerns on personal information..ie CC,DL etc....Had to leave it behind...
    Lead to room which had a LARGE very bright Lamp and loud radio.My attentent was Chanel, a slim dark skinned Latino.English was so so. Gave a very lame massage if you can call it that,sorta just ran her hands over me without any rubbing.went on for about 15 min then the flip.same lame massage but would rub jr enough to get it up a little then stop.Was asked what i wanted.replied what's being offered? At this point she asks if i had a cover which i did not.Left the room then returns and says she doesn;t have one/ next time bring one.Asks if i want a nude HR for $120.I said too much and get her down to 80 bucks. HR was uninspired.......FS is on the menu but will not return unless i hear better experiences from other mongers............ Total damage $140...........

Do yo uthink anyone will notice I misspelled that name of a website which gets cencored so that it would show up?