Review: Brazilian in the city on CL

Discussion in 'New York' started by poisonpill7, Jan 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. poisonpill7

poisonpill7

yes, but I paid 3, not 3.5. sometimes I splurge and sometimes I don't. Been with Texas Taylor the other day and I had such a terrible time. She tried hard but the chemistry wasn't there. I'll pay the premium for young and pretty.
  2. ricarddo

ricarddo

This is what I see to be the biggest problem with CL. If I wanted to see a $350 caliber provider I certainly would not be looking there.
  3. ecpaul

ecpaul

Good review but you forgot to lay down the pesos.

This is her right...nice bod if it is but a little too rich for my blood:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/129070005.html

Hi,

I am new to NY & looking to meet someone to have a good time with me. Please keep in mind that I am very picky so when you are not discreet & polite I won't make an appointment. I also require some basic information.

Since I work and go to school, I am only available on Friday beginning at 7, and over the weekend. My face definitely matches the body, so what are you waiting for? The pics are really me. You can reach me at 2.1.2-nine/8/2-four two seven zero. Sorry, no private calls.

350/hr out to a nearby area in manhattan - it's me, guaranteed

this is in or around LES
    no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  4. poisonpill7

poisonpill7

I was able to see this girl earlier this week and there was no b&s, much to my relief. Cute as a button, like a girl next door. This girl is f'n hot, really nice bod, and was pretty cool. First cup started with covered bj then mish, but I couldn't hold back and blew it pretty quick. We talked about all sorts of stuff before cup #2. We fooled around some more, on went the cover, then she got on top, light as a feather, for cg, rcg, then doggy, then I was done. She does this about twice a week after her day job to supplement her income, so it didn't feel professional or businesslike. Very nice attitude overall. I'd hit it again.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2006