Review "Busty Young Indian Girl"

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bigd18

Bigd18

Are they still down south or are they back up north?
  2. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Oh man, we've all had shitty experiences like that. I could cut and paste your post and apply it to some horrible sessions I've had.
  3. Rokin

Rokin

Went back to this place yesterday. Very disappointed. Got to the hotel and girl with a bit of a belly/c-section belly is there. She is semi- attractive but after I give her the $ she starts demandig a tip for everything. I refused. I told her she had to earn a tip. I should have grabbed my money back and left but the littel head was in control.. CBJ and did not let me insert fingers or suck nips. I banged her extra hard in doggie to get even. I felt pushed to give her a tip and gave her $20. Lousy experience and I called to complain.
  4. Bigd18

Bigd18

It is definetly a bargin, I reviews a girl in this thread, Nice round dr ass,"round and brown" like we like them.
  5. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks D for the info. Based on Rok's and others posts I'm real tempted to try them out. Sounds like a good bargain.
  6. Bigd18

Bigd18

They still were using the the 201 area code the last few times I called but everything was down south. I think it was because their Hotel up here had some heat on it, some others were busted
  7. Rokin

Rokin

Thanks Paul, my favorite Rep.
    Nothing like good quality, convenience and reasonable price.
  8. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Nice review Rok and sounds like a pretty good deal too!
  9. Rokin

Rokin

This place has moved from north jersey to central. They advertise a special in APP for Toms River and Exit ***. Same last four digits on phone.
    Finally made the appointment. The phone lady still doesn't speak well. Went to decent hotel and pretty hot dark DR girl there. Pretty, 5'7" natural great ass. $100 for the half. I was in a rush so got right down to business. Shaved and pretty and did 69. CBJ. The went to reverse cowgirl and I then pulled her down with her back on my front on top of me. She seemed to like it and I sure did. Definitely a good deal.
  10. RuffToy

RuffToy

Poor guy, she didn't even have time wash your stank off her.
  11. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Dude...that was you getting into the elevator??? J/K. Nice review. Thanks!
  12. Bigd18

Bigd18

I saw the new girl Tonight

I originally was going to see the Puerto Rican girl who had a ad in the BR under that same title( actually two girls are there busty, etc) And they have a ad on CL TONIGHT IN THE NJ SECTION.

Anyway they cut out early and I was horny so I called the ad for this chick, She was available, the Jamacian lady on the phone sounds like the one that used to be on the physic network.

Anyway I get the room number, this thin dark latina answers the door, speaks very little english, long black hair, b -cup tight ass, I tell her 30min in spanish,good thing I speak a little. So we get undressed and I notice that she has a nice round ass, with a tattoo of mickey mouse on her left cheek, as well as a tattoo on her right calf( Honey).

nice perky tits, shaved kitty, after giving her a breast exam with my tongue, she was playing with my sausage and started kissing my nipples. She got the cover out and I noticed that she had some major scars under her tits, they felt real so I assume that she had a bad boob reduction, they said she was 19 , more like 25 , so back to the action covered bj for about 5 minutes, not as good as bbj, but did the job and my soldier was at attention, I turned her around and did her doggie , As I said before nice round ass and took a pounding pretty good.Backed up on my cock like a champ and muttered Aye Papi chulo, That shit turns me on so I pump faster. I then flip her for some mish, great view watching my cock sliding in and out of her shaved snatch, legs up in the air, and I 'm holding her ankles. Only thing was that the damn bed is squeaking like crazy, so I tell her to ride the meat pole for awhile. she mounts like a champ and wer'e going at it and she slips abit and I thought that she snapped my stick in two. For those of you who have had this happen before, you know it kills the mood , I;m yellin oh shit I think you broke it and she's trying to console me in spanish. She does some kissing to make the boo boo feel better and I'm ready to go again, so I tell her no more riding I want to hit the culo again, she says no no culo , I assure her I will be in the right hole, so I slide back in to that nice beaver and watch that ass slap against my balls until I blow my load, I wash up in the bano( notice my spanish is coming out) and as I am getting dressed, her phone rings and she doesn't look too happy, I find out that another customer is on his way , so she doesn't have a chance to catch her breathe and she will be getting slammed again, I find out that she is from D.R., I say goodbye and hit the road, as I 'm heading for the elevator another dude is getting off, I assume her next customer, At least I warmed her up for him.

Sorry for going on , but all in all for 100.00 it was pretty good, except the part where she almost broke my stick in two.
  13. its_mousey

its_mousey

I think that's exactly the reason why the handler tries to pass off his South American wares as Indian or Hawaiian - there's way too many Brazilian providers and they are capitalizing (exploiting) the fact that Indian and Hawaiian girls are a rare commodity (at least here in the northeast).
  14. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

joystick:
    Actually the "Indian" girl is really half Indian and half Brazilian. Her father was Indian and mother Brazilian. Now as far as this new one is concerned, I asked the "handler" what gives with advertising Indian or Hawaiian girls when in fact they are mainly South American? Her answer was that she wanted to protect the girls identities as much as possible. Personally I don't see what difference it makes to disclose them as what they are, its not like they're the only Brazilian chicks doing this.

Now as Petehanse said - well worth the price of admission!
  15. petehanse

petehanse

Prince great review

Prince Nice,

I guess the Hawaiian girl had her grass skirt safely tucked away just as the indian girl had here Sari packed in a trunk. Bottom line these young ladies provide Dom Perignon for "Night Train" prices. They are definitely worth the 100 fee and the half hour is good for most Utopia Guys. Looks as if the menu will change weekly......another big plus!
  16. joystick

joystick

other kind of indian

Brazilians refer to the indigenes of Amazonia as "indians". (As in cowboys and). That may be the kind of indian they mean.

I should meet with her to practice my portuguese...
  17. Kano

Kano

Nice Post Pete, Ill have to look for this one.
  18. riskybiz42

riskybiz42

This "Indian" girl Pete saw frequents CNJ from time to time. She is everything he says except the one turn off was the constant reminder for additional money for a better time. Other than that one negative my sessions with her have always been good.
  19. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

Went to see the "new girl" last night. Although the ad in the BR says Hawaiin and Indian girls, this one is Brazilian (surprise, surprise). Girls name is Jessica. Speaks little to no English, but has a smoking hot little body. . .tight as tight can be! 34Bx24x34. Nice perky rack, very youthful in appearance and very responsive. This girl has one of the best asses around and she knows it.

Service wise she was nice and accomodating. Tried a little LFK, but she turned away (oh well). We were playing around, groping, fondling each other and tasting the nips, etc. Then went for the DATY. Nice, sweet and good to eat, plus she was totally into it and came after about 10 minutes. Now my turn, she covered me up for a nice, but short CBJ. . .decent, but nothing special here. Next she jumped on top (and I mean jumped!) for a nice CG ride. She definitely likes a good ride and vocally she lets you know it. After 10 minutes of this I flipped her over for some doggie. We got into the rythm of this together with her pushing back and me slammin forward. Didn;t take long and after a few minutes busted a nut. We relaxed for a minutes and she got up to get a wash cloth for me. Washed, dressed and I was off. $100 for the half and I was set.

Face is 5-6, body an 8, service 8. All in all very good bang for the buck with a hot bodies little Brazilian chicadee.
  20. petehanse

petehanse

Hot Rod

Hotrod,

Keep us "Abreast" of any information on the "New Girl" at the number above. We shall all sit hit fanning out nuts eagarly awaiting your reply...........ta ta have fun!