Review: " Can you keep a secret"

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by skudd, Sep 10, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. timewaster

timewaster

what do you get for the standard $200?
    are you allow to touch anywhere? any kissing allowed?
  2. Compulsive

Compulsive

I've seen Peyton a half dozen times over the past 2 years & it never cost me more than $300.
    Bbbj, dfk, cim, had it all.
    Just sayin-
  3. Dandydon962

Dandydon962

Marissa

I had the lovely Marissa at the Penn Hotel across from Mad Sq Garden.
    4 Bills to fuck her and she threw in bbb prior.

The was my last session before I became this broken shell of a man.
  4. Lord Trident

Lord Trident Known Shill, beware posts may have been compenstae

Otis, I had a Peyton itch until my man Scudd gave the breakdown and my boner went south along with the cheeseburgers she eats;)
  5. king_otis

king_otis

There's a review elsewhere of Peyton that mirrors yours note for note. So, apparently, YM won't vary much at all.

I assumed this place was sort of gunning for the Spellbound / Candlelight sort of market - expensive R&T by hot American-born chicks. If you're really into handjobs by white girls with nice tits, hell yeah. I'll bet if I was laying there with Peyton's hand on my cock I'd have lacked the willpower to resist the half-assed upsell. But knowing in advance that 4 bills are expected for 2 bill service...I won't find myself in that position.
  6. Lord Trident

Nice to know that I have some cred with you and Puffin.

If you want some GFE, except the BBBJ, give me a call. Man up and think a double and you won't regret it;)

This goes for Puffin too...

Lord Trident aka The King of Shills
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  7. skudd

skudd

LT... I still have your number, if i remotely decide to do Russian again, i am calling you as consultant!

I just wrongly assumed when i heard ( cant call her mamasan.. ahhh Madam's) accent it was going to be a Russian joint with its quasi clandestine pretend secrecy.

There is a smokin' hot Brazilian at this place that was away, but is coming back, with rave reviews... I should have waited for her.

But like Pudgy said above, i am a pretty good negotiator too, EXCEPT when my dick is out and they have me by my stones. I get reduced to a horny adolescent mentality. I think thats why i prefer Indies tho', you know the menu going in... little to no upselling bullshit. Rule number ONE, never haggle price with an Indie, her rates are her rates. If you dont like them, dont do her.

Amps of course are a different animal and are usually fun.
  8. Lord Trident

The funny thing is, I had my eye on chubby Peyton but I got the 411 straight from the top that the damage would be 2 Benji's more and my dick went limp.

p.s. the girl with the russian accent was covering, the chick who runs this is american.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  9. puffin

puffin

Good point. Hey, this sounds like a terrific spot for people who want to spend 400 bucks for a massage and a cbj.
  10. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

It's kinda funny how this hobby made me a better negotiator. I have had many menu assumption follies that forced me to hone my "fine print BS detection" skills. At least I got some outside benefit, I recently purchased equipment for my workplace and I got an additional year on a warranty as a result.
  11. skudd

skudd

Plus the other thing, and perhaps i mentioned it above...was that IMHO, it wasn't a ymmv thing. I mean, she was into me. She was complimentary. A lot. But after i paid her the extra, and realized i wasn't getting a wet mouth on my bare johnson,i was a little incredulous... i asked her... at some point well into the cbj, i asked her how much more would i have to spend for a bbbj. She said an extra 100. So it was NOT a health issue. C'mon 500 bucks!! IF... she were hotter... and IF she gave me a full gfe ride for the 400... i would have been fine.

So my criticism for this establishment is that, i would recommend to whomever is in charge to have the girls at the very least offer a full gfe menu for that kind of money... or be VERY clear as to what you aren't going to get if you want happy customers and good reviews.
  12. puffin

puffin

After all

Women are human, so ymmv, but the OP presented his experiences in sufficient detail for the reader to have an idea as to what to expect. LT has steered me to some terrific spots, so shill or no shill, if he says some spot/ provider is good, and I have some corroborating evidence that it's true, then I am in.

Bodyrub notwithstanding, Russian madam or no, secret location or no, it does seem that we are dealing with Tad's steaks here, not Peter Luger.
  13. skudd

skudd

No, i hear you LT. I realize it wasn't a "secret" location, just the illusion of something more. But the woman, who was pleasant, had a deep Russian accent. Christina i think? Dont remember. She was short and heavy almost stereo-typical for the stern older military type you would see in some comedy.

And i of course i understand the upsell at the body rub places... my complaint was that when she offered her extra menu, she then denied a bbbj, dfk, lfk... and the overall session was so out of BP it had me losing wood. So maybe it was my bad not saying "sweetie for this money you are going to kiss me and suck my dick without latex"... but when youre naked, and negotiating in the moment, i just sort of assumed it was a given... for no other reason then the 400 bucks.

Live and learn.
  14. Lord Trident

With all due respect, you off base on this...
    1. No super secret location once anyone advertises (they have a website and a blog, where is the underground secret)
    2. The lady that runs it does not portray herself as a Russian
    3. The majority of the body rub establishments offer extras and it will cost you

Never go to a body rub thinking off F/S because in the long run it will cost you.
    The GFE Indy is the better value for the F/S but a very talented body rub girl can be a good $200.
  15. skudd

skudd

Yeah,.. thats exactly true.. 400 gets you a great gfe indie.

I am pissed the more i think about it. They market this place as some really cool underground secret with super hot chicks. What it is in reality is a smart Russian mamasan or some pimp who gets girls off of BP, (none of them were Russian that i met btw) and then promotes the super secret body rub with extra's. 200 for the house. Was the girl i was with worth 200 bucks? I would say... sort of... if you were aware you were going to have a typical BP session with dick covered in latex, no kissing and no intimacy. So yeah maybe, and thats a big maybe if i picked her up off of BP for 200. But you know what. I would have had more action at just about any upscale amp. Even the 200 dollar ones.
  16. puffin

puffin

More like $400 for Tads Steaks, yet they act as though they are Peter Luger. You can get some fine indie snatch with four bills.
  17. king_otis

king_otis

400 for anything less than BBBJ is excessive if you ask me, no matter how hot the provider. I suppose it's a matter of preference...I love a Big Mac, but not if I'm paying for filet mignon. Given the option of getting my dick sucked, uncovered, to CIM completion, for about $120 all in by an older asian provider, the $400 experience has to be pretty fucking friendly all around.
  18. skudd

skudd

Review: Peyton

Well... " can you keep a secret" to me was meh. Peyton was not as hot as her pics. She is thick. Not fat. But thick. BEAUTIFUL tits, nice big round booty. Firm not fat. She is starting to chunk up a bit by her own admission. ( But as another fellow monger pointed out which cracked me up... Thick=densely packed fat.)

My problem was the price, and the bogus air that somehow this place was special.

200 for the house... I knew it going in but wanted to check it out anyway. Peyton started with the body rub, lubed me up. Tits on my back... very nice, but nothing special. 100 more for a CBJ. and 100 more for FS. So i went for the 400 NOT KNOWING that it was a cbj. I asked for bbbj, more like begged, but she said for that ANOTHER 100. Pass.

Her face was ok, some acne scars. Blond hair with dark roots. Legs not totally shaved, felt stubs. Pierced pussy near her clit.

She would not allow KISSING. C'mon seriously!? For 400 Benjamins! The only thing secret about this place is the fact that the two girls i saw were average BP types giving standard BP type sessions. Does ymmv apply here? I dont think so, not from my research. But again, for 400... my dick needs to be in a hot mouth without latex.

Her cooch was tite, she dug me and my body. Very complimentary...but she was nervous..or something. Kind of hyper-ish, totally not GFE but in her defense she did try very hard to please me within the confines of her restrictions. The session felt mechanical.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I lost wood twice, she used super thick rubbers of her choice, just couldn't feel my snake much, i usually like going from the latex to a wet mouth sans cap, but because that was not a possibility, had to end up bustin' a nut with a lubed hand job. That was another 1st.

Would i go back... no way. Not for 400

Peyton http://canyoukeepasecretny.blogspot.com/p/peyton.html
    646-284-5266

[​IMG]