review: cheyenne at four seasons

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by pitman_nyc, Jul 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. benisbig

benisbig

I don't understand, did Pitman pay .60 cents and tipped a dollar for a HR or did he pay $160.00 and tipped another $100 for a HR?
  2. travis13

travis13

Yes he did .......... quite some time ago!!!

Be Careful out there
  3. Jfox987

Jfox987

Did he?
    I thought 4 Seasons was a HR place.

It sounded like he got HR and full roaming.
  4. robneville

robneville

5. misterxyz

misterxyz

Didn't the moderator once say use real figures & NOT codes? Why can't you just write 60 & 100. You don't even need to use $ signs? It's also faster to type the whole numbers.
  6. ballys20

ballys20

sounds like pitman got f/s and that it was 100 for the 'tip.'
  7. Jfox987

Jfox987

Is that a 10 dollar tip or 100 dollar tip?
  8. pinga

pinga

I thought the house fee was $70 as stated on another thread. It sounded like you had a great time.
  9. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Quick review before I forget. Cheyenne sounded like her name. Something with a 'sh' in it. Smoking hot body. 29yrs. old. flat stomach. Implants: hard, but very nice to look at. Tight ass. Had to ring twice. She was somewhat unsettled or high. Good TS, had some fun. Relaxing. Then into room. Tickle/light massage. Then she reached over me and my hand wandered to her clit, ass and the action started. Not to go into all the details(sorry, not enough time) she kept wanting to go faster and I didn't want to cum quickly, so this went on for a little while. At one point, I went for some ass action and she barked, so I swished her with my fingers (yes, she was that wet) and she came. I never, ever, had a squirter, so that was a new experience. A couple times, I kept pulling out of her and going right back in, therefore a lot of pussy farting was going on. In any event, I believe I was rushed because it was right before a holiday weekend and the were not many girls...but I got my money's worth in that it was a new experience. Damage was $0.60 hour and $1 for the girl.