Review - Christie of CL

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by onehopatrick, Dec 31, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Cat-

Damn you are good, being able to tell someones age over a telephone.
  2. thecat

thecat No Alternative

i just called her, she sounds like she is in her 50's..........
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

bite, chew, and spit.
  4. rollin

rollin

If the ad had teeth, It might just jump out and bite you.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/122071570.html

Hey...Now......
  5. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

i saw her CL posting today ("party weekend..."). try doing a search using the keyword "party" or "weekend".
    it's in cl NJ
  6. Sharkman CT

Sharkman CT

Call me stupid, but I could not find a CL posting for her.
  7. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

I'm an IDIOT...
    I guess R.I.F. is in order you me today
    Must still be hung over from New Years
    Sorry everyone
  8. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Question:
    What was the damage for her services??
  9. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

yes, the pics are accurate
  10. smb

smb

Nice review....are pics in her ad accurate?
  11. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Good review. Tell her she needs new pics..the ones on CL are less than appealing
  12. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

thanks. i'd say she's around 40-42 (if i recall though, her ads say she's around 36)
  13. thecat

thecat No Alternative

nice review, how mature would you say?
  14. onehopatrick

onehopatrick

Was looking to finish the year on a positive note so perused CL yesterday (ugh!) to find out what was available. Saw Christie's ad with a buck fifty special. I had seen her earlier in the month and had a good time contrary to some of her reviews, so ymmv. I admit I'm a sucker for large breasted women and she's a true dd
    Easy enough to set up the appointment at her usual location in a nice upscale type hotel off of exit 10, rt 287. When we spoke I asked if she was up for a little wine as a pre-New Years party. She said asti spumante would be great.
    I arrived, relaxed a bit shared some of the asti with her and then went from there.
    She Started off with a good bbbj including a lot of ball licking. I then returned the favor licking and fingering her pussy (which was extremely wet by now) Got her off...Then climbed on top (after she put the rubber on me) and fucked her hard for a while...Next moved to doggie. While doing it doogie I asked if greek was still available (since I didn't go there during my previous visit but thought it was on the menu). Well it was. I then put it from her pussy to her ass and fucked it until it was time to let go. But being a tit man, I wanted to cover her tits with cum and told her. I pulled out from her ass, moved from the bed and stood in front as she sat on the bed's edge. She removed the rubber, and started to blow me again while putting lube between her tits. I then titty fucked her until I came, covering her melons (some hit her face) with the cum.
    She then toweled herself and me off. We then got partially dressed had a little more asti, and talked. She did ask if I would be up for "seconds". But I wasn't (the first one was satisfying enough for me).
    I find Christie to be a very nice, intelligent woman who knows how to get down and party. The session was not rushed and most things are on the menu and the price is definately right (at least when she's running a special).
    However, ymmv since she is on the "mature" side and not your model type.
    This was the third session I had this month (2 w/ Christe and 1 w/ the couple). Gotta lay low for a while (the hooker fund is being quickly depleted, hehe)