REVIEW; CICI Flushing Incall Sweet Hot Asian Girl

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by IgetAround, Dec 28, 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bangbroads

bangbroads

Rocket do tell my brother.... Where we can find these alternatives in Queens? BTW you the same Rocket from back in the day on the Linden/1F thread.
  2. rocketman29

rocketman29

i wish i had read this when first posted. i visited same girl sometime in March, 2008 i think. by the description of her, it had to Cici. the armpit hair was horrible, but tits were nice. she is way too skinny though. i tried to forget about this but just saw this review and reminded me of experience. why doesn't she just shave????????????

i have basically stopped going to the amps because of this, the poor service, high prices for one nut and lies about their age. i have found better bargains lately with the non-asians in the ghetto areas of bronx and queens.
  3. IgetAround

IgetAround

Thanks DWolf98, for both the kind words and the research. Unfortunatelly the only formula that works with these women is; TIME=$$$$
  4. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

I think I have a solution to this problem

If all goes well, the characters below should appear as characters understandable in China, Japan and Korea. Originally from China, they are in common usage in the latter two countries. The Japanese refer to such characters of Chinese origin as "kanji."

Copy and paste into a Word document, then print-out any of these terms and your meaning will be clear:

60分 (60 minutes)

六十分 (60 minutes)

一時間 (one hour)

You could even copy and paste into a Word document, print-out this and fill-in the price. This might be a little crude, but your meaning will be absolutely clear:

六十分 = $________

It will be clear, as long as she isn't under the impression that the amount filled-in will be the amount of your tip (if any).

Just a thought . . .
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  5. DireWolf98

DireWolf98

That was a long rain delay! And after blowing the lead, the Mets still pulled out a win.

I digress. I enjoy your reviews (here and in other threads) because you provide a lot of useful information and good color too. Given the lack of good Asian venues in Nassau, it makes me want to take some research trips to Flushing. Thanks for all of detailed reviews you post -- you offer good and bad experiences with equal attention to detail.
  6. IgetAround

IgetAround

Some Useless Information If Anyone Cares

In an odd occurence I left my house in eastern Nassau just after the Mets went into a rain delay. I went to Flushing, got laid, picked up some gyros from Fontanas, and made it home in time for the first pitch when the game resumed. Overall not a bad day.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  7. IgetAround

IgetAround

REVIEW: MARY Part 2

I now get my first real look at Mary, She has dark black, curly hair that goes just beyond her shoulders, She has a nice thin body about 5’ 5” with real small C’s or large B’s and very smooth skin. She is well groomed and her finger and toe nails are nicely manicured and painted. Her pussy hair is trimmed and she has no other excessive body hair to be found (Thank God). However, when I get a good look at her pretty face it is easy to see that this women is in her late thirties or early forties. Her body could easily pass for a women in her mid twenties, very tight and flawless. Mary seems to speak no English and communicating with her is not to easy.

I still feel the pressure of the “rush job” but I manage to get Mary on her back and start to nibble on her neck. I work my way down to her soft tits with eraser like nipples and Mary starts moaning frantically. It’s obviously a poor act but I just keep heading south. I kiss and nibble my way down to her hairy love spot and find it surprisingly wet. I settle in for some DATY and Mary grabs my head by my ears. She pushes my head away and a few moments later she pushes it back. This goes on for a few minutes while I have no idea what’s she’s doing, it almost like she’s taking a breather. Finally she just pushes my head totally away and leaps up. Did she cum? Did I time out? I have no clue so I just move on.

She rolls me over quickly and tries to slap the cover right on me. I mildly protest for a little uncovered action but it’s a no-go. She settles into the BJ and is surprisingly quite good. It’s was probably the best I have gotten from an Asian in a long time. After a while of this she mounts me CG and starts moaning loudly and breathing heavily. This act is so bad I manage to keep going, hoping she might just shut up. We go from CG to RCG, to doggie, to mish and I finally blow. It was quite a fuck but as soon as Mary realizes I’ve cum the moaning and flailing immediately stops and she jumps off of me.

She grabs for some moist wipes and some paper towels and does a nice thorough clean up. As she finishes the clean up she looks me in the eye and says “bye-bye” and waves. I look at my watch and it’s been about 35 minutes since I walked in. While I must admit I was in no shape for a second cup, I was completely turned off by her practically throwing me right out. I reminded her I paid for an hour and she just gave me a frown and said “you leave now, O.K.” I decided to just get up and leave. On my way out the door, I get a good look at her “roommate”, who was in the other bedroom. She was much younger with a nice body but I don’t know if she was her “co-worker” because as I looked at her, she returned my smile with a nasty snarl and closed her door. I guess these girls just don’t know how to make a man feel welcomed.

As we approached the door I handed Mary a $10 tip which she looked at and than made a frowning face. I shrugged my shoulders and showed her all the twenties I had in my hand and than pointed to my watch. She must have got the message because she grabbed my hand and tried to lead me back into the bedroom, but I just shook my head and said too late. I did have a good time but I probably wont be back. Thanks for reading. Contact info posted below. IGA

HOT YOUNG ASIAN BABY WAITING FOR YOU
    CALL 646~~~725~~~5540!!~~~MAKE APPT DON'T BLOCK NUMBER PLEASE
    WE WILL MAKE U HAPPY!!!

GRAND OPENING !!!!!!!!!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/ers/744694168.html
  8. IgetAround

IgetAround

Review: Mary

I thought about starting a new thread for this review but I figured it would be easier to put it here. I called a couple of Asian Incall places off CL earlier today and when I called one place I was greeted with a familiar voice. It was “Jackie” from the original review of Cici. When he mentioned the location I recognized the streets and figured it would be the same place. Since I wasn’t in the mood for a big ordeal I decided to return here. I asked Jackie the price, it was the same as before, and the name of the girl I would be seeing, and he told me Mary. I wasn’t sure if I wanted another “hairy” encounter with Cici, but the more I thought about it, the less I minded.

I set a 6:30 appointment and when the Mets went into a rain delay I called to move up the appointment. Jackie gave me no problems with the changes so off I went. It was exactly the same place as before, only this time I found a parking spot on the block, and as I approached the front door I was immediately buzzed in, and as I went to the next floor an open door was waiting for me. I walk into the apartment and I am greeted by “Mary” who was standing behind the door.

I look up and down Mary and I am pretty pleased with what I see. She’s barefoot and wearing a slinky red summer dress and seems to have a nice body. She leads me to the last bedroom and requests the fee. I glance over the room quickly and when I look back at Mary, she is completely naked with an open condom in her hand. I am still fully dressed and looking for a place to put my clothes but the only furniture in the entire room is a single mattress on the floor. Mary instructs me by gesture to put my clothes on the floor, which I reluctantly do. Now undressed, Mary immediately starts to stroke my cock and I see the “rush” is on. I tell her to take it easy “we have an hour, right” and she gives me a confused look.
  9. popeye363

popeye363

Thanks. I'll give it a shot later -- the SO's out for the day.
  10. IgetAround

IgetAround

The "Easy Parking" ads are the same. I didn't notice that they changed their number. When you call and get a Chinese dude who speaks pretty good English it will clinch it.
  11. popeye363

popeye363

Hey IGA, if the CL ads I found ("easy parking") are the ones you're referring to, have they changed their phone number? Your first post showed 646-651-9277 and the current ads are showing 646-725-5540. The pictures do show a similar style.

Maybe that's why I wasn't able to follow in your footsteps...

Pop
  12. IgetAround

IgetAround

Although they are using new pictures, they are back posting on CL
  13. popeye

popeye

It is bad luck to work during the Chinese New Year celebrations. If you want to be treated well, give her a special gift for the Holiday celebration, especially since she hasn’t worked for some days, and you will have a new friend.

Regards,

Pops
  14. rodinz

rodinz

prolly too busy stuffing their bellies and visiting families. i bet she will have a huge ethiopian pot belly after the new year if she is as thin as described lol
  15. popeye363

popeye363

That would explain it, I suppose. The Chinese celebration of New Year is a drawn-out affair; I may have to wait until next week :(
  16. ballys20

ballys20

Yes - it is a CHINESE Holiday today. What or who are CHINEASE?
  17. boobietassles

boobietassles

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!!
  18. IgetAround

IgetAround

Then Again, I think that there's some important Chinease Holiday this week.
  19. IgetAround

IgetAround

I started leaning for a return trip to Cici a couple of weeks ago but I came down with a virus. I was planning something for the end of this week and was seriously considering returning so I started monitoring CL. Last weekend they spammed CL. This week (since Tuesday) they removed all ads. Something must be up?
  20. popeye363

popeye363

Back to the original topic...

Has anyone made contact with these folks at 646-651-9277? My call yesterday went straight to voic***** and was not returned.