Review - CL- Ginny the MILF

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Rokin, Aug 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycsfo2003

nycsfo2003

Ginny

Been with her about 3 times. First time saw her on the stroll on Academy/Baldwin. Went back to her hotel for a BBBJTC for .2. Saw her on CL and she saw her again for .6 for BBBJ w/CFS. Seems like she's getting alot of business now.
  2. sunraider7

sunraider7

Sorry that I didn't clarify that fact

Lincoln Park is located between Westside Ave., and Rt. 440 in Jersey City.
  3. robotboy

robotboy

Lincoln Park is in Jersey city

it's a big park not too far from rt440 and rt1&9.
  4. Rokin

Rokin

I think that is her.
    She did move.
    I saw her a while ago again and she did gain weight.
    Too much imho.
    not good but she does try hard.
  5. smb

smb

6. Viking1064

Viking1064

Weight gain is almost never pleasant in my opinion. Unless the girl was anorexic.

I thought Ginny was in JC. Did she move to Lincoln Park or was she doing incall in a hotel in Fairfield?
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  7. sunraider7

sunraider7

Ginny on St. Paddy's Day

I called Ginny, a CL NNJ regular, around mid afternoon and went over to her fourth floor walk up apartment near Lincoln Park about an hour later. Upon meeting her I noticed that the pictures posted on the advert were dated and that she was slightly heavier than they depicted. However, she has a great attitude and makes you feel welcomed in her presence. After I placed the gift, 125/half, on the counter of her dresser and proceeded to undress, I saw that her nakedness revealed a pleasant slight weight gain around her abs and butt, a tattoo on her right butt cheek, and a very nicely shaved twat. Before we started she told me that she doesn’t Asian and prefers not to be fingered. I told her that I was okay with that and I lay back on her bed, fold my arms behind my head and watched her devour my d**k with an excellent bbbj. It didn’t take long before she jacked me up to full attention so before I popped I asked her to place the condom on because I was ready to screw. She flipped on her back and we mish and I start to screw her lovely shaved twat like there’s no tomorrow. Mindful that this was my first piece of pussy since I had surgery I tried not to overexert myself so we stayed in this position with variation (I threw her legs over her shoulders). Ginny has a deep, well lubricated pussy and I popped after five or six minutes. Afterwards she cleaned me up, we made small talk, and I went on my merry way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day.
  8. djmark7

djmark7

i almost went but when she gave me her address on the first call i suspected le, ill know better next time, thanx all
  9. Rokin

Rokin

I'm glad you enjoyed. Definitely a good value.
  10. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

Rokin, As Per Your Recomendation, I Saw Ginny,well Worth The Money Spent.great Bbbj.
  11. Rokin

Rokin

She brushed her teeth beforehand and to the best of my memory I believe she at least did lfk.
  12. dahmer

dahmer

Does she DFK? I get in the MILF mood from time to time.
  13. R&TSearcher

R&TSearcher

What are her body stats like?
  14. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

If more providers gave a BBBJTC for $100, they'd be fucking rich.

Or.. not-fucking rich?

:D
  15. Rokin

Rokin

I agree. She has a good attitude, is clean andgive a great bbbj.
  16. boyinbubble

boyinbubble

Nice visit to Ginny

Saw Ginny the MILF recently. Nice visit.
  17. Rokin

Rokin

Actually,
    now that you mention it that was just what it was like.
  18. Aegis911

Aegis911

Sort of like a bowling ball?
  19. Rokin

Rokin

correct
  20. <Lacy>

<Lacy> Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix

A diffrent hole/finger?

xoxox
    Lacey