Review: Diana from CL

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Prince, Feb 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RuffToy

RuffToy

Nice pics.....great ass.
  2. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

ZagatMP: They were running a special for $175 for the hour. Normally I think its $160 half/$200 hour.

RuffToy: 36C+ x 26 x 36 Not totally model thin, but solid, firm build (looks like she takes care of herself), no flab, tight. Do a search on CL for last 4 digits of 6699 and you might find her. Another girl they handle is Sasha. Very cute girl, more petite than Diana, very friendly, and just as good in the sack.
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

Nice. These CL links always come up empty, either deleted or expired. Not your fault, but hard to give us a clue of what she looks like.
  4. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Nice post. what was the total damage?
  5. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

Been seeing some hot pictures of a lady named Diana that is being offered by the same folks as Sasha (who I reviewed earlier). The link for Diana’s ad is below:

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ers/131676429.html

Decided to see her yesterday and called her handlers to make an appointment. Got to the location in North Bergen, called and was given the room number to go up to. Her handler is a nice guy that is very easy to deal with. As with all these “handlers,” I always tell them that the two key words for me are 1) lingerie and 2) passion. These are two of the key elements that I find provide me with a good time.

The ad stated “BBBJTC, DATY, DFK, GREEK, & DATY” Unfortunately this is not quite the case, although in many ways what is lacking is made up in other ways. I got into the room and this Brazilian hottie was dressed as per my wishes, nice sexy stuff. She greeted me with a little LFK, but this did not progress to DFK at all. Put my donation on the table and went over to her for a little groping activity.

She was playful in that way and we played with each other, even though we weren’t in our birthday suits yet. Stripped down and we were all over each other. Tried again for some DFK, but that was obviously not on the menu. Started to play up top and the moans indicated pleasure. Head south and was pleasantly greeted with a sweet, partially trimmed hot spot. After a few minutes of this she was getting very into it and was moving with the action and the moans were getting louder. Decided to add a finger or two and the sounds became even greater. . .obviously hitting on something she liked a lot. After what seemed to be an O for her, I laid back for some reciprocity. She pulled out a cover for Big Jim and I asked for no cover and she said always. Oh well. She put the cover on and she proceeded to give an excellent performance albeit with cover. She varied how she went about giving head and even did a little DT to pleasure me. I thought this would only go on for a few minutes and I was surprised to see that she just kept on and kept on.

Finally I indicated maybe we should do a little 69 and she flipped around quickly (guess that didn’t need a written invitation – LOL). From here she got on top for an outstanding CG ride. She really got into this portion of the session. She tried squatting on me and bouncing for a while, then on her knees for a bit, then back to the squat, then flipped her onto her back for some mish with her ankles on my shoulders, then to a modified doggie (her in doggie position and me standing and squatting and pounding from behind versus on my knees). She really liked that last one and we both came together.

Relaxed, cleaned up and on the road again for me.

Nice time for the money. She was quite a little f_ck monkey as we say. Didn’t check into the Greek thing as I wasn’t interested in it. Although the DFK and the BBBJ weren’t on the menu she made up for it with an exuberant bang for the buck.