Review: Downtown SPA, Koko

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by pitman_nyc, Mar 9, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. duck

duck

Hit up Royal the other week and saw Julie . Very attractive with an 8 on looks with great implants . TS was hands on and enjoyable . Usual fees apply with CBJ and DATY if thats your thing .
  2. luvtospa

luvtospa

Have you tried Supra Spa?

Excellent reviews. Thanks.

Up in DC on Connecticut Ave is a place called Supra Spa. Positively the best looking AMP girls I've ever seen, and I hit AMPs all over the country. Mamasan gives you a lineup to choose from if you ask for it, and the ladies aim to please. After your table shower they give a great massage and then tongue your ass while reaching under to stroke your cock. AWESOME!!

When they say, "Turn over, baby" you're ready to rock and roll. I like to flip them over and 69 before doing MPCFS. Never had a bad experience there.

Happy hobbying,

luvtospa
  3. Mule69

Mule69

Downtown Spa, Mei

I had such a good time with Annie that I went back the next night to see her again. Same drill in gaining entrance and was brought to a different room. I asked the mamasan for Annie, but was told she was not in. The mamasan brought in Jay, a name I recognized from another of Pitman's reviews. I found Jay to be very attractive and was looking forward to tappin' that tang, but after I paid the $60 house fee the mamasan came in and said Jay had a long-time client who just showed up, so she gave me Mei (or May) instead. May is a mid-to-late 20s K-girl, pretty, slim build, maybe 5' 6'', with enhanced Bs, and a tatoo on her rear shoulder. Same drill as with Annie -- table shower, back to the room, laid on bed. She asked what I wanted: "Everyting baaabbieeee?" (I swear they all go to AMP schools and learn the same scripts). She gives me an okay but very brief massage (I like them strong), with no body-on-body contact, and then starts with the main event. Okay CBJ (surprisingly w/o the condom trick), and then tells me that I am going to do the work and rolls over for missionary. I ram it to her for a good long while, paying better attention to her tits (which are not overly large and not the best job I've seen). I get tired and stop for a moment to catch my breath (thanks to another evening of drinking). By this time I'm working up a pretty good sweat. I turn her over and get her from behind and at the same time try to play with her button, which sometimes gets me over the edge, but she doesn't seem to like that. She goes for some more lube and I give it to her again missionary. I can tell she is getting a little pissed that it's taking so long, so I give it to her even harder and deeper. As I am in the act of finishing, I lean on her a little too hard (she is pretty slight) and press down a little too hard on what I learn is her 4-month old implants, which apparently causes her some pain. I feel bad, so after she cleans me up with the hot towel, I give her a massage, which she seems to enjoy and I learn a bit more about her. We get dressed and settle up. Based on the prior night's visit with Annie, I give her $80 and she demands $100, telling me that $80 is for BJ only. Again, I don't mind as she was nice, is attractive and has a better than average body. I've been to other DC spas in past years and I found Mei a step above them in quality. It's just that her service was not as good as Annie's. I would certainly come back and saw several other young and attractive girls in the back room waiting for customers I'd like to take a crack at.
  4. Mule69

Mule69

Review: Downtown Spa, Annie

Based on Pitman's reviews, I decided to check this one out for myself for the first time. Was met at the door by the mamasan and directed to a room. In comes Annie. Now I've been to AMPs up and down the Atlantic seaboard, including NY, NJ and DC, and this was without a doubt one of the best looking girls AMP or otherwise I've seen anywhere. Wow. I'd guess she was mid-20s, enhanced B's (for those who care) that were very proportional to her slight frame, and a smokin' hot body. I am a gweilo, and guessed she was Chinese, but later found out on another visit she was a K-girl but everyone thinks she is Taiwanese. Anyway, gave her the $60 house fee, she left and then came back and took me to the shower room. Got a quick but decent table shower and then on to the action. Laid on the table and she stripped off her bikini and started a soft massage. Got on top and kinda rubbed all over (I love it when they rub their lower lips on my naked back and ass) and then body-to-body. I also have to mention that she was very friendly and, unlike a lot of the AMP girls, seemed to get into it. On the flip, she did the condom in the mouth trick and went to town. Good attention paid to the boys also. Rode CG until she got tired. Thank God for all those beers I had earlier or I woulda popped in about 2 seconds as hot as she looked. Although I usually don't DATY with AMP girls, I thought about it with this one, but quickly dismissed that thought after she re-lubbed. Then she bent over and asked me take her from behind. I plowed her for awhile but the combination of ramming it to this hot little fuck toy doggie, looking down at her tight ass and watching her reaction in the mirrored wall finally did the trick. She cleaned me up with a hot towel and I was out of there. Looks: 10 Service: 8 Attitude: 9. Only negative was the session was pretty quick overall -- this is a one pop place as far as I can tell. I was in and out in maybe 40 minutes. Also, based on Pitman's reviews, I offered a $60 tip but she counted it told me it was $100. I did not mind at all based on the fact that she was so hot and I had a great time, and it was still $40 less than most other places I frequent with significantly lesser quality. I would definitely go back and did the next night (see later review). Get her while she's still there, men!
  5. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

B-More? Nope. Can't find any AMPs in B-More. DC only
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  6. tits$ass

tits$ass

Was this is B-More?
  7. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

Well, not all visits are winners. I was there past midnight on a Monday night. No mamasan. The girl that opened the door was hot, in a black bikini, with large implants..you could tell. Asian girls aren't that big and they were firm. Another girl was presented to me, KoKo. I asked for the girl that let me in and of course, she came back with she's busy. I asked if Penny was working. She was, but I didn't want her that night, I wanted some fresh meat. Koko was ok, 24 (she claimed, I say late 20's). Had two very large and noticeable scars, soft breasts, decent body, but not great. So, I'd say 6-7. She wasn't shaved, so I subtract points for a hairy bush.

TS was good enough, somewhat playful, in all the right places. Got down to business in the room after she gave me a quick massage. No words needed to be spoken. I offered her a massage, which she readily accepted. She was putty in my hands, almost moaning immediately. Massaged everywhere and tried to go south to Asia, but nothing doing with her. Therefore, I flipper her over, massaged her front and climbed on top with my dick in her mouth, sucking me, I finger her, absolutely wet. She came by my hand, what has never happened before. Some pumping, her on top, her on her back, dined at the Y, somewhere along that route, a 2nd big O was found. She was getting spent and was annoyed that I could last pretty long. Basically, this girl gets bonked for several hours during a typical shift/workday,so getting there near closing wasn't beneficial. So, I finally came, doggie. I am trying to keep costs down and have been successful with $1.40 damage, but that night my tactics didn't work and damage was $1.60. So, this experience was below average and cost was above average. Not a good combo in my book. I say the knockout girl that answered the door. I was told her name was Jay. Maybe next time, but I'll try another place or two before revisiting here.