Review: Downtown SPA, Penny

Discussion in 'DC & Baltimore / Maryland / Virginia / Delaware' started by pitman_nyc, Mar 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

oh yeah...

The best is when the mamasan asked if I've been there before. Affirmative. Then she asked who did I see. Always go with "Linda". Every AMP has had a Linda work for them one time or another. I got "oh, Linda not work here long time" or something to that effect. But it established me as a long time customer, I think. LOL.
  2. pitman_nyc

pitman_nyc

After a very unsettling experience I had to set things right so I went to the old and faithful downtown spa. Penny was older, in her 30s and had floppy tits. But she still had a good body and was soft and shapely in all the right places. Not a 9 or 10, but 6-7 suited me fine. She was around 5'6"-5'7" tall. Being low on funds from the night before, I tried for a half hour rate. Only hour was allowed, house fee etc...I declined the table shower, since I was totally scrubbed down the night before and had spent some time in my hotel's jacuzzi, so my skin was actually drying out. I figured I would try to make myself last as long as possible to maximize my fees...

She got right down to business, getting undressed, climbing on top and teasing, tickling me etc...She slipped on the condom, it was in her mouth and I didn't see her put it in there...pretty talented. After cowgirl, I told her 69 and got her off. Had her lie down and went to asia, did doggie, lied totally on top of her..pumped with me on my knees, she totally flat..digital penetration ... I just kept on going and going (thanks to OTC stuff @ GNC for male performance)..just a terrific experience compared to the night before which was badly needed. Didn't even look at the cash but slipped it into her bra. I could've gotten away cheap and was planning on a $0.60 tip but added another $0.20 as I was feeling terrific. She came twice. Total time approached 50 minutes. Total damage was $1.40. Highly recommended.