Review:Hunter of LPDA

Discussion in 'New York' started by richieny, Aug 24, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pantysniffer

pantysniffer

No way would I give them all the personal info they require. If nothing else I am setting myself up for probable cause in the solicitation of prostitution if LE gets hold of their records in a bust .
  2. skudd

skudd

Man...Rex had most of his crew Hunter included ( model.co) in Mahwah.NJ today but I was busy!
  3. Waterclone

Waterclone

I was a regular of an indy girl that went to work there, so that got me verified.
  4. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

Waterclone, do you actually give them all that information (the application)?
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  5. Waterclone

Waterclone

6. mikede

mikede

Damages?
  7. Waterclone

Waterclone

The agency is now ModelCo. 215-868-9235

I found out that some of the ModelCo girls were going to be in Manhattan and jumped at the chance. I've used this agency a number of times and have never had anything but the best experience. They aren't in Manhattan a lot, but when they are, I celebrate.

Decided to see Hunter, and am happy that I did. I won't bother describing her except to say that the pics are 100% accurate and she is absolutely stunning.

I started with a shower and then joined her on the bed. We spoke for a little bit and she moved in to kiss me. We didn't do one of those marathon sessions where you try every position that you ever heard. It was much more like a romantic, post date experience. (Which is how I like it.) She started with BBBJ, and then I went for some DATY. After a while I moved up and spent some time kissing her and enjoying her whole body. When the time was right she got the condom and we went straight to mish. That's my fav position and usually makes me pop the fastest, but we didn't do anything fast. Slow, and rhythmic, and romantic. Could have stayed like that for hours, and we certainly did for a while. Then I asked what position she likes and we moved into doggie. She looks great from every angle. We'd been going a while and I thought a fresh condom would be a good idea, but she decided another BBBJ first. I could have gone that way too, but finally put the condom on and went for a terrific mish finish.

There is nothing not to like about Hunter. She is sweet in every sense of the word. And, once again, ModelCo stands out as one of the best agencies in the biz.

http://www.modelcousa.com/
    215-868-9235
  8. richieny

richieny

Funny you mention that hottub! Hunter remembered how tongue tied i was when she came out of the tub to greet me! I was a maybe for that recent gathering,bad allergies caused me to miss some stuff this summer. All fixed now.
  9. Sambucca

Sambucca

^^^ Ahem. Didn't you meet her at MY Pool Party ? Hmmm. Didn't you ? Lol.

She was one of the "stars" of my last event. Sigh. If that hot tub could talk.

Glad to hear from you Richie. Was a little worried when I didn't see you wheeling about at the last get-together.
  10. richieny

richieny

This agency tours philly,nj,and ny. I have met the owner and his ladies at private parties so screening was painless. Went to a chain hotel in midtown made the call and was given the room number. Hunter was wearing heels a short dress and i found out quickly no panties. She resembles a young tanya roberts. We picked up the conversation we had previously but that did'nt last long. What followed was lots of dfk and a really hot bbbj/russian/hj combo ending with cim. A quick cleanup led to some 69 followed by some very spirited cowgirl,was tough too holdout watching this hottie ride me. When i came she kept on riding me and too my surprise a second shot..wow. I was done. We finished our date with some convo and hunter received a much deserved massage.
    lpdaagency.com
    RNY