REVIEW: Irish Bailey

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Prince, Jun 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Tomservo

Tomservo

Shecky

I'd spoken with Connie who works there. Badaboomchk.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  2. sammyfantastic

sammyfantastic

Hmm, the "lingus" part always takes my mind somewhere else...... ;)
  3. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Glad you enjoyed it
  4. nyjetsmets

nyjetsmets

I had the pleasure of seeing Bailey before she left for Ireland. A true pleasure as a provider. If I could find any fault with her at all it's that her irish accent is not more pronounced. That would have been sexy too. Other than that she is only surpassed by Nikki in that she will bbbjnqns. I haven't tried Robyn but she's on my short list.

nyjm
  5. nyjetsmets

nyjetsmets

I had the pleasure of seeing Bailey before she left for Ireland. A true pleasure as a provider. If I could find any fault with her at all it's that her irish accent is not more pronounced. That would have been sexy too. Other than that she is only surpassed by Nikki in that she will bbbjnqns. I haven't tried Robyn but she's on my short list.

nyjm
  6. smb

smb

Hilarious

Money - great line & link!!!
  7. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

This would be a good start for the next couple of months anyway:

http://www.aerlingus.com/
  8. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect

Oh man... Can someone point me in the direction of how/where I can get in touch with her, even hints would help? This sounds like someone I'd love to get to know...
  9. coreman

coreman

Just to add in my two cents. The previous reviews are right on point. She is a total thick blonde hottie with a great attitude. I saw her on Sunday at a decent, clean hotel near the meadowlands. She is a true GFE: bbbj (no cim), dfk, russian. She looks younger and better in person than in the pictures and is very accomadating. I give her a 9 looks and 9.5 performance.
  10. ElExigente

ElExigente

Thanks Prince, after reading your review I decided to give Bailey a call. I was able to make an appointment with her before she went back to Ireland. It was a wonderful experience. At her rate it is very difficult to find the same combination of looks and performance. No need to get into the dirty details, you already did a good review and I don’t want to be repetitive. I would rate her as 9 out of 10 for looks, performance and attitude. She does have a little baby-fat, but still nicely shaped, and that is the way I prefer my women. She told me that she has not decided if she will return. It may be a good thing, because I could easily get addicted to her services until I went broke.
  11. redleg609

redleg609

and a good review.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Ironic choice of words.
  13. Prince

Prince Of The Pantywaste Palace

Saw that she was no longer working with JE and was now working independently and with Nikki of Elite******. She’s been advertising a really good rate and decided to take advantage of the rate before she leaves back to Ireland. Got in touch with her and she was very sweet to talk to. Made an appointment for right after work and got there right in time. Called in and she gave me the room number straight away. Got to the room and when she opened the door I was very pleasantly surprised to see how pretty she was. At the same time, in the connecting room a familiar voice said hello to me – it was Nikki. Nikki was hanging out (nude) using her computer and we chatted for a sec.

We closed the door joining the two rooms and immediately the fun began. Bailey and I embraced and went into a very sweet session of DFK. I had her back up against the door and we made out and fondled like high school kids. . .with all the passion I love. This girl is tall, big boned, with a very womanly figure, and an awesome rack. We moved over to the bed and she bent over while I lifted her skirt and started playing with her smooth, completely shaved girl. She was already very moist and between fondling her rack and fingering her, she was moaning for more. She then got naked (me too of course) and sat on the edge of the bed and greeted my personal friend with a little Russian treatment. She then bent over a bit and took him in for a brief taste of the BBJ to come.

Laid her on the bed and we went at the DFK for an intense make out. From here I moved to that amazing rack and sucked on her and simultaneously fingered her more. Moved even further south and took my time and dined away. She has a pierced clit and obviously loves a good oral session. . . and I was obliged to do so (and loved every minute of it). Not positive, but I believe I brought her to a nice O. From here I laid back and it was her turn. She proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ’s I’ve ever had. As good as Nikki’s blowjobs are, Bailey’s are the same or better. Sometimes the chemistry with two people can make things more intense. WOW, this girl gives amazing head. Now the one difference between her and Nikki is where Nikki will take the load, swallow and try and get more, Bailey prefers no CIM (just a warning). But, her technique is superb.

She then covered me up and got on for a ride. Awesome ride (one I won’t forget). She varied her speed and her positioning while on top. Watching her from below with that beautiful rack bouncing up and down, her moaning and her reaching behind to fondle my twins was almost enough for me to blow right there and then. . .totally awesome, couldn’t have asked for a better ride. We then went for some mish. Normally I would hold out for doggie until I blow, but pounding away at her mish with those tits moving and that look on her face. . . BOOM, I blew. We laid around for a while and she was gently stroking and caressing me until it was time to clean up and hit the road.

Excellent time, I enjoyed immensely. Not normally my body type (I usually prefer thin, model type figures with above average racks), but Bailey is an incredible exception. Not a little girl, more of a solid woman. I highly recommend spending time with Bailey.

She’s also very, very sweet. After we were done, some jerk kept calling her and giving her shit about their appointment and as a result she couldn’t spend much time saying goodbye to me. When I was back in my car, she took the time to call and apologize. Very sweet and thoughtful person.

Come back again lass!

Looks – 7.5/8
    Performance – 9.5
    Attitude – 9