Review Japanese Hottie Tisha

Discussion in 'New York' started by Sinistral, Jul 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. love6kies

love6kies banned

dude, you are right!
  2. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

thanks for the perspective jetrock.

but just to be clear, are you talking about the average japanese woman or japanese working girl?

and are you speaking from the perspective of an american dude? or do japanese males need to expect the same thing?

my guess is you are talking as an american guy about japanese working girls? its just confusing because given your background you have the authority and may be speaking more broadly

just want to be sure that when i consider what you have said, i am applying it to the right population and in the correct context.
  3. its_mousey

its_mousey

Seems like alot of bandwith has been (needlessly?) expended in trying to get into the psyche of whore (yes, let's not forget who we're dealing with here), who's been reviewed to give luke-warm service at best, and charge alot of money for it too. Not to mention, said whore has professed in this very thread that she doesn't care for what she does and for the people she services.

*Squeak!*
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  4. Thorn

Thorn

Granted.

You know how I handle such things? I think of myself as a mirror. I reflect precisely what I am given and take none of it personally in the process.

I know many Asians; mostly Chinese, some Korean and some Indian, though few Japanese. I have found them, in general to be warm, intelligent, polite and caring once they get to know you. I suppose that is true of just about anyone.

Most people aren't stupid [mind you I said most]. If you reflect what you are given they ask themselves why? IF they have been friendly and open they come to the conclusion that it is because they have been that way to you. If they have been closed and reserved than they draw the same conclusions.

In either case you have laid the ground work for the best initial chance of a successful meeting of minds to reach a common goal.
  5. Thorn

Thorn

Money purchases precisely what the buyer(s) determine is the minimum the market will bare.

If I am willing to deal with a plumber who provides good service but has a lousy attitude, is discourteous in his business dealings with me, etc, than that is what my money purchases.

If I decide that attitude is as important to me than is service than I hold out until I find a plumber who presents me with both.

It boils down to demand and a willingness to wait till you find precisely what you want.

What is missing in most folks in this arena is any amount of self-control. Note that I am not professing to have any. This leads to impulse purchases of services from providers who may have optimal looks, but bad attitudes. Or great services but not so great looks, etc.

IF the purchasing public changes their intent [and the intent of this group, in general, is to be serviced PERIOD] to something else than the provider side of the market must change to adapt or go out of business.

There is no ONE client profile, so there need be no ONE provider profile. This market is board based and varied and it is likely to remain so.
  6. jeterock

jeterock

OK I will say that I have been back and forth and all around the world in this venue 10x over. I dont know everything but after 2x japanese wifes, sets of in-laws and living there for most of my adult live you come to expect certain things. One of the things I have to to expect is the "cold fish" attitude. Right wrong or indifferent thats the norm. Hate to say. Sure there are great experiences and some exceptions to the rule. But overall boys, that's about what you get. One thing you realize when in Japan: unless youre Japanese you are not gonna get sex from a Japanese woman. Well not in the usual ways and certainly NOT for the prices we pay here. Period. The single success stories you may hear are great but again not the norm. So maybe Im relating my experiences of Japan coupled with past relationships, culture,etc. Also, paying for it is just that. No muss no fuss. Same goes for the provider. If she was warm and fuzzy great. I lucked out. But if not, I didnt have to worry about what to talk about next ya know. A Japanese provider in NY is like a white whale. Just the way it is. Tons of other Asians, but if you want Japanese you get what you get. Now Tisha has looks, bod and seemingly an edge that well, honestly, most women have in some way shape or form. She doesnt want to caress my face and tell me Im the best shes ever had so be it. But if this were Tokyo, she wouldnt even return our calls.
  7. Thorn

Thorn

Well, all I can add to my previous statement is that it is factual that two of the best providers who frequent this board are lesbian and interact with men sexually only during their sessions.
  8. jeterock

jeterock

OK I will say that I have been back and forth and all around the world in this venue 10x over. I dont know everything but after 2x japanese wifes, sets of in-laws and living there for most of my adult live you come to expect certain things. One of the things I have to to expect is the "cold fish" attitude. Right wrong or indifferent thats the norm. Hate to say. Sure there are great experiences and some exceptions to the rule. But overall boys, that's about what you get. One thing you realize when in Japan: unless youre Japanese you are not gonna get sex from a Japanese woman. Well not in the usual ways and certainly NOT for the prices we pay here. Period. The single success stories you may hear are great but again not the norm. So maybe Im relating my experiences of Japan coupled with past relationships, culture,etc. Also, paying for it is just that. No muss no fuss. Same goes for the provider. If she was warm and fuzzy great. I lucked out. But if not, I didnt have to worry about what to talk about next ya know. A Japanese provider in NY is like a white whale. Just the way it is. Tons of other Asians, but if you want Japanese you get what you get. Now Tisha has looks, bod and seemingly an edge that well, honestly, most women have in some way shape or form. She doesnt want to caress my face and tell me Im the best shes ever had so be it. But if this were Tokyo, she wouldnt even return our calls.
  9. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

you know you try to share a little hard won knowledge of their perspective...

whatever. i'll keep it to myself next time.
  10. benisbig

benisbig

well you have your own view of reality like we all do, unless you're suggesting Korean girls should have your views.
  11. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

the only opinion that matters to kgirls is that of other kgirls. they have their own view of reality
  12. stranger

stranger

I think so too. I also think we're both right.
  13. popeye

popeye

Jeterock,

Yours is an interesting response to this thread. Perhaps I have overlooked something and this is an opportunity to be enlightened on something new. After all I consider myself to be culturally open and willing to consider others perspective on matters. Please explain to us why you would be so interested in seeing this woman. Especially, after all the negative things posted here about her service.

If possible be as honest as you can. I hesitate to say this, but must, that given the sexual proclivities of the cast of characters on this message board the opportunity to pay a true Japanese woman to have sex with them is not an adequate enough excuse to put up with poor service. My suspicion is that you know this as well, and I hope your response would go beyond the surface in explaining why this woman would warrant your interest.

Thanks in advance for your response,

Pops
  14. jeterock

jeterock

Wow this is some thread. Hello all back from Japan. Ok, if I may, there are so many cultural misunderstandings here my head is spinning. While I know Japanese are touted to be polite, polite is just that. Not overly friendly and not kiss ass. Especially to non-Japanese. Polite and overly friendly are two different things. I have had a lot of polite experiences that were not exactly friendly. As a gai-jin in Japan you realize people dont give a shit when you enter a room. Also the ole -of course ALL Japanese women want me, i'm western- is total bullshit. Sounds like a little of that going on here. Not everyone. But alot. I have had to learn these cultural differences the HARD way. All im saying is money doesn't buy attitude. Just time. I Know this is not going to be the most popular post here and many will take issue with this but just my 2 cents. But Tisha -hot looking, Japanese,NY and willing to see non-Asians (Nihon-jin), sounds look she's a homerun. Where do I sign-up?
  15. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

i dunno. its all too cryptic for me. i have enough trouble face to face no way ill understand msg board one liners from them
  16. nicebod

nicebod

I think she was making a joke about Lance Bass having come out of the closet last week.
  17. popeye

popeye

Lady, you are definitely a piece of work. Please stop insulting all the lesbian and bi-sexual women out there by making such protestations. It doesn’t become you at all. My experience with women of such persuasion has typically been quite fine. It is no excuse for providing poor service. I recently was reunited with a bi-sexual woman who was kind enough to compliment my oral skills by saying it rivals, if not exceeded, those of many of her female lovers- and it wasn’t an act.

Actually I find such women are better tuned to their sexuality when they encounter a sensitive lover. Perhaps this lady just hates sex- that is nothing to be ashamed of. But if this is the case, she definitely is in the wrong line of work. If you plan on making money as a whore, you truly should not insult your clientele’s intelligence.

Regards,

Pops
  18. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

i acknowledge that is possible.

but just wondering is she saying she prefers women altogether? in which case having no desire for men at all guarantees a poor performance in the absence of an extraordinary effort?

i myself have known girls who claimed they were 'gay' but have sex with men for fun, until one of the pair finds a man she really liked then dumped that side of her sexuality altogether going forward. seems that type is gay in practice, but because its fashionable but it doesnt really take at the core
  19. Thorn

Thorn

Probably not. If you check a couple of other threads on this very subject you will find that there is a large body of folks who have found lesbian providers to be extremely professional and highly service oriented.
  20. love6kies

love6kies banned

im not perfect!!! but im enjoying at least!!!

tonight, i'm watching ABC channel ESPN awards.
    i found my former client as a one of the best game player!!! i'm really really happy for him ;-)