Review - Jessica/Angel from Eros

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by Irish Mike, Jun 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. reddy4uu

reddy4uu

That's exactly the reason I'm always hesitant to stray from my fav AMP's. Even on a bad day, it's a better deal than 250 for 25 minutes. Yikes. Thanks for taking one for the team and giving the report.
  2. bigcecil

bigcecil

25 minutes? Man, that is lame. I assume you arranged for an hour? My pet peeve is getting cut short. If a massage place cuts me short by more than a few minutes, I wont ever return. Sorry to hear you got bad service.
  3. Aegis911

Aegis911

We need to start a thread looking for Brazilian babes with bubble butts.
    Let's call it the 4-B's
  4. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

It's something that's been on my "to do" list for awhile. Since I live in KOP, I was tempted by her J-LO rumpus. It always sucks when it's a bit of a let down.
  5. Aegis911

Aegis911

You wouldn't leave Da Ridge alive after a double with Chanel and Jennifer
  6. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

Well, last Friday my urges took over. I called and lined up some time with Angel in KOP(also on Eros as Jessica, why do they do this?). I arrived at the hotel and after the normal call routine, was told her room number. I entered her room and put her donation on the table (2.5). She was wearing a very sexy, tight black mini-dress and she looks just like her pictures. She is enhanced and has a classic J-Lo ass with a nice flat belly. Extremely sexy!

After we got comfortable, we began. She was not a gfe and would not allow any lk or dfk of any kind. After some dry grinding and some breast fun, she covered my boy and proceeded with a decent cbj, which moved into a few of the standard positions before I finished doggy. (that ass!) While I would love to say it was a great experience, it lacked for several reasons. I do not like it when there is no kissing at all and I was out the door in about 25 minutes. She said we would do more things the next time, but isn't that a bit presumptive? I would think in this business you would want your clientele to think there were no other providers worth considering once you were finished with your session. I would have had a much better time at Da Ridge with a double session with Chanel and Jennifer for a little more $.