Review: Korean student

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by jruder, Jan 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

liang, that is defintely, 100% her. She was always open with me too and discussed family/school when we were together. Never watched the clock at all and was always up for another round.

jruder, her posts usually read "korean non-pro - 24" (I know, not exactly unique). I can recall only one ad that had her picture in it -- this link will be overwhelmed in no time, but this was her picture from her cl ad: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/af051939e7.jpg -- and her ads were very short and to the point. Wish I could help you with more info, but like I said, I havent heard from her months and she hasnt posted (that I could tell) since last summer.
  2. jruder

jruder

Julia and this girl are not the same, because the chick I had was about 5' or 5'1. Other than that they definitely do sound similar. What was typical title of Julia's posts? Would love to give her a try as well.

jruder
  3. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

i'm not worried. she'll resurface.
  4. liang4200

liang4200

some julia answers

yeah, julia was a pretty unique girl, definitely a winner as you say, but it seems that all winners are there for a moment and are gone, guess it's the ephemeral nature b/c otherwise they get pretty jaded. you're also right about most winners being asian nonpros, though I did have 1 white girl from the south...

although it sounds like this new korean student is not julia, someone asked about some details on her, so I'll oblige

she's about 5'6''-5'7'', great body but not busty, she definitely worked out and so is not a petite/thin girl but athletic. turns out this is a good thing b/c she's definitely a workout in bed. first time we met we clicked. she said she had done this a few times after high school for an agency but was so turned off by it she quit - she told me she did it maybe 10 times though, so it's evidence she really liked the sex. she told me about other personal stuff like school, etc.

grew up in queens so she's korean american, no accent issues, besides being a bit strapped for cash, she was a defnite nympho type. I could tell that doing this met some kind of need in her. at any rate, she doesn't post any more that I can tell, but if you ever read this post, julia, I wish you the best
  5. Traderdave

Traderdave

Ok King of Queens,Jruder and the rest of Utopia.
    The Korean students ****** address. Just play nicely.

lookinglooking2003 @ *****
  6. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

Heh, that sounds like her. I met her about a year ago, maybe March 05. She was 24 or so. She had an excellent young body and, yes, she was cute but not gorgeous. She was korean and "elusive" doesn't do her justice. :)

For anyone interested, she *used* to post on CL, but I havent seen her ads in a good long while and havent seen her since early September/late August. Her cell phone number belongs to someone else now, so who knows where she is.

Too bad, ya know? She was one of the few winners I ever got on CL. Funny thing is, almost every winner I've found there has been a non-pro asian girl.
  7. shorty

shorty

i sent her an ***** and it bounced at me also.
  8. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

last post was 1/11. ***** to her address is bounced back. no other contact info?
  9. jruder

jruder

She posts under erotic services.
    Her most recent post from Jan 11 was still up this morning but after i checked the message below it said it had expired. anyway try searching "korean student".

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/124497739.html

Julia is not name she uses. She is definitely 20, definitely student. We talked about some of her course work.

Tell me more about Julia...always interested in Korean talent.

jruder
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  10. liang4200

liang4200

julia?

that's funny, I was thinking the same thing - were you talking about the somewhat elusive korean non-pro who started posting summer of 05? she was an interesting girl - body that worked out a lot and face that was cute/attractive not gorgeous/beautiful, but she was more so mid/later twenties, not 20 yr

she loved sex so much she said that it wasn't just for the money, though she did need it at the time, lol sorry for turning nostalgic

wonder if anyone else thought what I did
  11. j2000

j2000

Wow, sounds like a true find! Thanks jruder...might have to partake. Were multi-cups available during your session??
  12. KingofQueens

KingofQueens

Her name wouldn't be Julia by any chance would it?
  13. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Seems like you New Yawkahs have all the luck. I sure wish this young lady would venture down to the Philly/S. Jersey area. I'm sure we could show her a good time as well.
  14. jimbo44

jimbo44

"Personally I would love to thank this guy for sharing.)" What makes you think he is aware of her other job??
  15. sallysts

sallysts

water

Must be a Canada Goose.
  16. Hot4Azns

Hot4Azns

ok... i'm lost...
  17. jruder

jruder

as i said in review: 200 gift.
  18. shorty

shorty

jruder - what was the damage (without the room cost)?
  19. curious

curious

Six letters, starts with R and ends with T?

Rhymes with a species of waterbird?
  20. rollin

rollin

And what area of CL would one find these occasional posts for this lovely "Korean student" ?

Hey...Now.........................................

rollin