Review - Lara on Eros

Discussion in 'New York' started by bomber6989, Sep 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. FlipMo

FlipMo

No BBBJ = No Fun
  2. bomber6989

bomber6989

Nope, but that's ok with me for a half hour with a single pop.
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

no bbbj?
  4. bomber6989

bomber6989

200 for the half, 350 for an hour.

It was a lubricant, not oil. Oil is just easier to type.
    trigger likes this.
  5. jras

jras

unless you WANT it to break! ;)
  6. rickoshay53

rickoshay53

I thought that oil + latex is a bad mix. The oil weakens the rubber and can cause breakage. Might want to stick with water-based lubes in the future.
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  7. FlipMo

FlipMo

From what I learned at an Archaeology school... I think $$ denotes 200. So I think you might be correct RuffToy... looks like we studied at the same school!
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  8. RuffToy

RuffToy

If I read the hieroglyphics correctly, looks like 200 for the 1/2. Subject to correction since I failed Sanskrit class.
  9. brandon

brandon

Bomber,

How much for the half hour?
  10. bomber6989

bomber6989

I've seen her ad for a while (she posts in the Long Island Section) and decided to take a shot. Called and set up an appointment for a half-hour later. Then I had to do some heavy driving to get out to Amityville, where her apartment is located (in a private residence over a dentist's office).

Lara buzzed me in and greeted me with a hug, wearing just a bra & panties. She led me into the bedroom and left the room while I got comfortable. She returned and took off the bra, and we laid down. Her C-cups were in my mouth in no time as she started stroking. Next came the cover, and when she dribbled oil on it, she also dribbled some on her shaved kitty. I was able to finger it while she continued to stroke.

She then climbed on for some CG and we finished in standing doggy. She cleaned me up with what seemed like a dozen tissues, than I took a shower. All in all a great treat.

Body about an 8 (great ass), face about a 6. $$ for the half-hour. DFK & greek not offered, but I didn't ask. I think multiple pops would be available for the hour. I will definitely repeat.