Review: Lisa

Discussion in 'New York' started by San_Te, Jan 31, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Slinky

Being that San Te is my hero, I was hoping to hear stuff like.....

So, I dashed into a nearby bathroom facility and changed into my Trojan man outfit......

Ya know...real world stuff
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

My personal feeling is that the degree of specifity in the original post was both sufficient and close to the limit.
  3. San_Te

San_Te

You should know by my reviews I don't get very specific on public boards. LOL.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

San Te

Where you pulling the tablecloth out from under the settings or were you with Lisa for some horizontal dance lessons?

Sounds like you had a food fight or something....geez...
  5. San_Te

San_Te

Well, since I am in review mode, I figured I might as well continue with the visit I had with Lisa earlier this evening.

I arrived at Lisa's incall location and called to make sure it was okay to come in. She said it was fine and she would buzz me in. I got to her room and I guess I passed the "he doesn't look like a psycho killer" test so she opened the door and we exchanged greetings. Lisa is probably in her late 20's, stands about 5'5" with a normal to athletic build, niced enhanced breasts, curly shoulder length hair and is tan all over. She also has a couple of tatoos and a pierced navel.

I had brought a bottle of wine so I opened it while Lisa got a couple of glasses. We sat down and chatted for a bit. Lisa then put on some music while we both got comfortable. We then started to kiss (DFK). We then got onto the bed where Lisa began a fluent French lesson sans interpreter. It was very enjoyable, but I wanted to see if my French speaking skills were up to par. I began my lesson and I am fairly sure she enjoyed the class. I like other languages, so we began with a little Russian conversation. I really enjoyed the talk but eventually knocked over my glass of wine on Lisa. Damn, I am one clumsy guy! I got up and got a towel to clean up the spill.

We then chatted for a couple of minutes and I filled up the wine glass. I felt like I needed a remedial French lesson, so Lisa began to tutor. After a bit, we had to bring in the interpreter. We then began some other classes and we switched rooms a few times. After awhile, yep, you guessed it, I spilled that damn glass of wine. After cleaning up, we got everything back in order and chatted a bit. It was time to go so we kissed good night and I headed out after a very delightful time!