review: Luna of Fiorella's

Discussion in 'New York' started by thebitmaster, Apr 21, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

Thanks for the wishes.

I totally agree with you regarding Luna. It's one thing when in the heat of the moment you press your little head against a girls clit and it happens. With her, she'll actually grab it and pull you in. She encourages this. I assume if she was passing around diseases it would eventually hit these, or other boards. She is just playing with fire.

It's really too bad, because she seems like a nice gal and fun to be with. I just can't see putting myself in that situation again.

I yearn for the good old days when a Club magazine and 5 minutes in the john was enough for me.
  2. WebDevCTO

WebDevCTO

that's great news! They track that info so they can contact lovers if you come out infected- too much big brother for me. Altough Luna is incedibly hot I think I'll be staying away also, the lure of bb with her (and she won't stop you) is too great.

3. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

I actually went down there. They do not provide Syphilis, Gonorrhea and other blood tests anonymously. So I skipped that (do not want my name connected with a STD clinic).

However they do provide Anonymous HIV testing which I did and was negative. To be safe I will get tested again in a few weeks (or months). The odds were very low for HIV to begin with but it is still a relief.

It is now 8 days since my last visit with a provider and so far no rashes or obvious STD symptoms. So my anxiety is way down.

I'll be happier when my sore throat clears up. I had a doctor look at it and she tested for strep (negative). Despite my pointing out a couple of white spots near the back of my throat, she did not notice anything abnormal. Those spots have not been growing or changing appearance so it is likely my overactive imagination.

For me this is likely a turning point in my hobbying days. I do not intend to return and if I ever do, will only engage in fully covered everything, and no DATY. It's just not worth the risk to me or my family.
  4. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

I generally do not do BBFS though it has occurred.
    I am just getting more worried about all the things that can be transmitted skin-to-skin, like Herpes, Syphilis and Gonorrhea.

I am getting over this anxiety period since it has been 8 days since my last visit with a provider and about a month since I was at Fiorella's. Aside from a sore throat (which I had a doctor look at, who noticed nothing abnormal). I have no symptoms.

I had often participated in DATY and BBBJ but will no longer do that. It is not worth the worry.

Realistically, going down on a provider might make us believe we are being great lovers, but as far as she is concerned, she get time off of not having to work on you. She is in the business of getting the money and providing a service that will make you come back.
  5. WebDevCTO

WebDevCTO

If your schedule permits just go and get the test done otherwise you'll be in constant worry.

6. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

Fiorella's does have their own website and you can see info on Luna there.

http://www.fiorellaandfriends.com/home/

I am very wary of this group, however. A few weeks ago I scheduled an appointment with Giannina -- you can see links to her on the website (even though when you click on the link, the page that comes up is for a girl named Sofia). When I scheduled my appointment, it was based on pics of that same girl, and the page was titled Giannina.

Unfortunately, when I arrived at the apartment, the face of the girl who answered the door resembled that girl, but her body did not. This woman would more accurately be called a BBW -- not just a little heavier, but bordering on obese. I had read several good reviews of Giannina on TER that were recent, so I suspect they pulled a bait and switch on me.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  7. WillCMJr

WillCMJr

bit, do you do normally BBFS? or is your paranoia just general from DATY, BBBJ, etc?
  8. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

I'm with you. I've been doing this for a long time and have never gotten so paranoid. I'm seriously considering going for tests..

I keep feeling a pain in the back of my throat but there is nothing that I can see to point to Herpes or anything else. Likewise, I have some sensitivity at the tip of my penis, but no redness or any obvious symptoms. The symptoms may just be caused by heightened anxiety. I keep reminding myself that it is far more likely to catch a simple cold (or even flu) during sex then it is to catch an STD.

My last visit with a call girl was last Monday. The incubation period for most of the common STDs are 2-10 days. So I am encouraged that no visible symptoms have yet occurred. Some are longer, so they may just tell me to come back in a few weeks.

I may wait for the morning and see how I feel. I am scheduled for a regular check up with blood test in December so if I don't see anything on my skin I may hold off. If I still feel nervous I may just go for the check up.

Right now, I am ready to give up the hobby. Maybe 51 is a good retirement age for this kind of thing.

In case you are interested...
    Chelsea STD Clinic (free)
    303 Ninth Avenue (28th Street)
    New York, NY 10001
    http://www.nyc*****/html/doh/html/std/std2.shtml
  9. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

best of luck to both of you. this hobby is a tough thing to break. usually after a break, you get dragged back in. lol.
  10. WebDevCTO

WebDevCTO

I'm in same boat and I'm feeling likewise. The paranoia is gettig to me lately (maybe cause all the family related holidays coming round). Also I think I got that 7 year it h out of my system, hopefully nothing went into it during my fall from grace.
  11. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately I do have a SO and that is the cause of the worries. I have been hobbying for years and have never caught anything either. The worrying has gotten worse lately and I think I'm going to give it up and concentrate and my home life.
  12. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

never caught anything, get checked almost every time i go for a blood test, which, since my small heart probs are more often than ever. as far as anxiety, no wife, no kids (that i know of, lol), no one to drag down to my cirlce of hell with me, so no, i don't worry about it.
  13. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

I hear ya.
    For me, since the last time I saw her (about 2 weeks) I've been really anxious even though I have no visible symptoms of anything. I'm probably worrying too much.
    As a BB'er, have you ever caught anything in this hobby? Have you dealt with the worry and anxiety?

Thanks
  14. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i was wondering about her. did you happen to see the real young one? i can't remember her name, but she looked hot in the ads. i won't lie, aside from her great deep throating, the main reason i go to see luna is for the BB. if i ever found out i could do 2 at the same time like that, i might get an apt. in the building. lol.
  15. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

The doubles deal

I asked Luna about doubles but through her limited English I got the impression that they would do it but she is not lesbian (or Bi). But a Fiorella / Luna combo would probably be mind blowing.

I once took the doubles deal with Fiorella and Paloma (not sure if and when she is coming back). They can both get pretty wild but everything (except BJ) was covered. They never got into each other and spent too much time chatting with each other in Spanish, so I doubt I would repeat that session.

Either of those girls will offer practically anything once they get to know you.

BTW, I had a session with Giannina/Sonia. No greek there but otherwise a very nice session and, in my opinion, a great massage.
  16. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

when i asked her if she knew if anyone else who worked there was as wild as her for doubles, she told me i was hers and she likes to work alone. if you find out otherwise, please report.
  17. WebDevCTO

WebDevCTO

Omg that is exactly how I feel. She is very very hot and I still want to double with her and another sexy (300 is a deal!).
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  18. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

To be honest, I have sworn off seeing her because while I love the action, it rattles my nerves for days after since she will allow almost anything.

I have never caught anything from her. I'm not worried about the big one (HIV) since, unless there is blood or open sores, female to male transmission is statistically nill. However there are other bugs I'd rather not bring home. So I tend to be on edge for 14 days (max gestation period for most STDs) and I get nervous every time I feel I need to scratch my crotch.

I always think I'll just be strong and demand the rubber, but I end up asking for it after the fact of a few short pokes.

She is hot and really into sex, but too risky for me. Ten minutes of crazy fun and, even if you get away with it, 2-3 weeks of nerve racking paranoia.
  19. WebDevCTO

WebDevCTO

Saw her today, she is definately milf with a 8 body face is 6 performance is 7.5

original poster is right there is some sliding in which bb entry happened
    (she vowed that she isn't sick or anything but that really doesn't help my nerves any)

other then that it was an overall 8. One note you have repeatedly try the phones.
  20. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1