Review Marissa Secrets

Discussion in 'New York' started by pswope, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

I don't think so. But you might want to ask.
  2. Monk

Monk

'swope (or us it Putney S.?)

Do you know if she does incall?
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

This is true. Heaven, Brianna and Shannon may be booked up for hours. My buddy was thinking about seeing Cheyenne yesterday, but didn't wanna wait 2 hours, so he saw Pearl.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Julie's still has a lineup, but I don't need it.
  5. justlooking

justlooking

From what guys say here, all the good girls get prebooked.
  6. SINATRA

SINATRA

Dont they still have the lineup at joints like Julies?
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  7. pswope

pswope One out of three

Re: Re: Re: Re: Review Marissa Secrets

Depending on the culture of the place, you could almost get a hj during the look-sees. If you spne too much time in the room, you'd hear a "yo bitch",which was an attempt stop the lady from hustlin' the trick from them. 1/2 the commercial foreplay was basically conducted during the look see.
    Even Overtures & Susan's had a more subtle but equally seductive eye dance as the lady would try to suggest non-verbally what she would do for you. These 'net babes have it too easy.
  8. pswope

pswope One out of three

I owe you for that. I'll have you back and promise some nice nalgas girls for you.

Bmm

Forget about the hair. I told her the bulge in your back pocket is bigger than mine. That's all you need.
  9. pswope

pswope One out of three

bmm

In anticipation of your repsonse,I have already told her to expect your contact.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

this is a type of question for swope that I felt would put him on the spot, but backchannelling questions is not what this board is all about. So I figured Id ask in public and he gave a perfect answer as usual. You know Im going to tell her swope that Im your younger better looking brother, the one with hair, but that I like to eat more.Maybe shell give me a family discount.
  11. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

This is the shit you have up your sleeve and I end up at F-Stop?

Nice find.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

13. pswope

pswope One out of three

BMM

Marissa has a different personality than Dr D. The good Dr is a bit more shy until she warms up to you,but once she kicks in during the session,she is as high energy as any lady I have been with. Marissa is intially more outgoing than Doc and thus it makes it easier to get started.

Both have great attitudes and convey a sincere desire to please.
    Both are,at root,sweet ladies. What I like best about both is there is no commercial feel to the time you spend with them. At the same time,save for the SFX there is no patronizing delusional bs to Marissa.

Though their techniques may differ,both are highly skilled.

Both are very fine looking women in their own respects and given their different ethnic backgrounds. I especially like that both look great without having to wear much,if any make-up.
  14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Swope-a question.
    Dollar/dollar
    Service/service
    Looks/looks
    Attitude/attitude*

*one of the most impt details to me always

I really enjoy time with DR. D, will I get the same type of experience with marissa.(Im a sucker for young, thin hispanic girls)
  15. justlooking

justlooking

Fun for the johns, too.
  16. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Re: Re: Re: Review Marissa Secrets

Oh shit I remember those days.

Each girl would go in the room, close the door and do everything in her power to get that john to pick her.

Damn I miss those days. Back then it was fun to try to out do the other girls.

I use to tell johns, "Hi my name is Jody and I would love to swallow your cum" ( I didnt do that shit back then but hey it worked every time!)
  17. justlooking

justlooking

I think the line-up is a victim of the internet, since guys tend to pre-book based on reviews and pictures rather than going in to see what's available.
  18. pswope

pswope One out of three

Re: Re: Review Marissa Secrets

1 hour,but it ran longer. AST(actual sex time was 60 minutes) the rest was another 30. no rush at all.

Dan
    Remember the good old days of the line-up? Or when each lady would come into the room,one at a time.There's alot to be said for that.
  19. Daniel_NYC

Daniel_NYC

That's what I'm talking about!

It's part of the adventure, who wants to know the ending of the movie before they have seen it?

Great review, Putney!

Dan
  20. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

What was the lenght of the engagement in hours?