Review: Maxine of Eros and CL "avoid!"

Discussion in 'New York' started by lemmon1998, Jan 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

You are right, I will be working for the rest of my life. It is who I am, and what am I am. I love what I do. I will stop working when they carry my out in a body bag.
  2. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

i won't be working when im old...YOU will be though...what is it...65 or something like that......HOW SAD! LOL!!!!!!!!!
  3. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

u r 2 much....always good for a chuckle though...have a nice weekend EDDYBEAR!
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Amazing how this thread moved away from Maxine, and onto someone else. Talk about highjacking it!
  5. ecpaul

ecpaul

LMAO I'd still bang her in her old age and bring her cigarettes in prison....ooooh prison lesbian films.
  6. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

You hate men, proberly yourself as well.

But I still love You :)

Eddy
  7. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Prison and age.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr crash bang!!!!

No one wants an old lady, even an old man.
  8. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

if i hated men i'd just say I HATE MEN...im not the type to bite my tongue sweetie...it WOULDN'T put a 'dent in my pocket'...it would just attract a different crowd.......its IMPOSSIBLE to stop a hos money....pussy ALWAYS prevails...i think ...you think..i don't do certain things with clients because i don't like men....i don't do THOSE things because i value my health....its STD'S i don't like! but OF COURSE nobody around here cares about MINOR details like that!!!
  9. nipplepincher

nipplepincher banned

She Might As Well Do Bbfs
  10. thebitmaster

thebitmaster

I said "almost"

BBFS is the one item left off the menu.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  11. RuffToy

RuffToy

Nah....she inserts a butt plug before your arrival...fills the void.
  12. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

Enough said on my part, seems the truth always comes out when you unlock the door to the minds of others who have had the experience themselves and now feel stupid that they wasted their hard earned cash.
  13. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

You mean she tightens up the old sphincter muscle if you try to gain entry??
  14. edo123

edo123

I have seen her a few times and I think she is just getting worn out. Last time I saw her it was like she was going through a routine. She does not do anal since everytime I tried it she locks up.
  15. lepke

lepke

Very good observation....Jerking off is very under rated...
  16. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

It would be cheaper, most of the time when I go to a provider it is the case.
    Feel like I just should of did it myself.

I think Amy does not like men (except there money), she has never came out and said it -- would hurt her cash flow -- but that's what it sounds like to me.
  17. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Ugggg - None of that dam homo finger up the ass for me!!!

No finger up your thingys, I do not like getting me hands messy, then I feel like I have to wash them right away.

I don't bite nipples either, I will spank ur ass, if you like it or not!!!

And a good afternoon 2 u 2, my sweetie pie.
  18. whitelightening

whitelightening banned

Well now Eddy you have seen Amys rules. Jerk off its cheaper and you do not have to wear rubber gloves to touch yourself.
  19. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

the real rules or the OVER exaggerated rules???? keep your spit and your jizz away from my mouth, pussy and ass...(for obvious reasons) don't pinch bite or pull on my nipples and i don't have to kill you (cuz it hurts)....no fingers INSIDE...(cuz fingernails scratch my insides and then i have to piss fire for days...NOT WORTH IT)... is sticking my CONDOM covered finger up your ass breaking my rules...nope..i do it ALL the time.........NOW BEND OVER.....FACE DOWN ASS UP!....NO LUBE FOR YOU!!!! :p

GOOOOOOOODMORNING EDDYBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. EddyBearNY

EddyBearNY

Is that not breaking your rules??? Next you want to DFK me. Will we both need condoms on our tongue, or just mine?