Review-Maya Eros

Discussion in 'New York' started by ck1, Aug 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. swiggy

swiggy

You would know better than anyone. cant check for an adams apple in the pic because of the way her chin is. friggin hot though and a very thin waist if its 22 inches like it says in the ad, and it says 5'5" which isnt all that tall.
    anyway cheer up...... shes a good looking dude
  2. ck1

ck1

when I saw her a few weeks ago she told me she worked with some other girls but none were in the apartment at the time so I totally thought nothing of it. Now these girls/guys with the adds are all colombian as well and probably working together and are pre-ops, Maya must very well be a post-op, she has feminine qualities but I cant overlook the deep voice, she doesn't smoke and is a workout freak, she also showed me scars on her midsection from lipo work that she had done in Colombia. Her body and tits look fantastic, but she must have had a great surgeon and she has a lot of tats which don't show up on her pics, but maybe to hide some more surgery scars. I am totally not cool with fucking a tranny even though I didn't know at the time, maybe if someone else saw her please respond but I am sticking to my belief that Maya was born a male...
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

Hey, don't feel bad. Compared to some of the "woman" I nailed in my life, I would have been happy to bang Maya.
  4. its_mousey

its_mousey

I'm a little confused, what do you mean "these" ("Brenda's" and "Tamara's") ads were posed along with "hers" ("Maya's")? From the links you posted, I only see one ad per individual. Are you talking about another ad perhaps?

In any event, you can never be 100% sure if "Maya" is/was a "he", since it's not impossible for a real girl to work w/TS providers. Then again, it is also entirely possible that "Maya" lied to you, which would be really fucked up. I guess short of a very thorough physical examination, the only way you'll know for sure is to confront him/her.

If it's the worse case scenario, take solace in the fact that alot of the guys who responded to your review were not only amazed by his/her surgery, but some are even willing to overlook his/her transgendered status. Hey, this could be a thread in the "alternative" section!

*Squeak!*
  5. ck1

ck1

http://erosny.com/files/ny-samara8-maya1.htm

I am knowalmost totally convinced that she was man now, these adds were just posted a day ago along with hers...Fucking A, I can't believe it, although she was pretty tall and had a deep voice I wanted to overlook it, I don't jnow if you want to judge for yourself, but I'm definitely under the impression that she works with these 2 and she is a post op because she did get nude and did not have any male genitalia...

http://erosny.com/files/ny-farah40-brenda1.htm
    http://erosny.com/files/ny-farah40-tamara2.htm
  6. marquez156

marquez156

huh? I always have the need to examine it as carefully as possible.
    those pics do look pretty amazing.
  7. lonewolf69

lonewolf69

....then it's a turkey, made in China! :)

Pics looks absolutely smoking, I can't imagine Maya to be a guy, but hot DAMN if she was a he, that's some amazing surgery!!! :)
  8. lonewolf69

lonewolf69

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
  9. nzubinski

nzubinski

Never in a million years

I would never even suspect her (him?) as being a tranny.

I cant see what some here are seeing.

Great pictures maybe?
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

a) The tits don't look like a TS,
    b) Since so much of the cosmetic surgery in SA is being done in factory like conditions, a lot of TS's and girls who get a lot of plastic suregery end up looking similar.
  11. ck1

ck1

I don't think she is a TV. Her breasts were too perfect, they looked natural, she said she was a b cup and had them enchanced to a C in Colombia. She also has hips and an ass Her voice is deep and she is pretty tall, but most women from Cali,Colombia are tall. She has tatooos that were not shown in the add mostly on her back. I didn't examine her pussy, because I felt there was no need to. The thought never crossed my mind that she was a TS. All I know is she was hotter than any woman that ever worked at Julie's or Jillian's but her service as I said was average.
  12. neilz

neilz

CK1, did she have a TV pussy?
  13. nowman

nowman

I hate to say, I think Heartbreaker is right! I owned a club in NYC which catered to Tv's and Ts's 3 nights a week and even before I read his post, I sensed the same thing!
  14. ilovenegril

ilovenegril

"hips don't lie"
  15. nzubinski

nzubinski

If thats a guy!

Well then i must be gay.. Look at the hips...nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn nice job if she's a he..

;)
  16. sunraider7

sunraider7

You've been punked!!

"(T)he girl in the pics...is from Columbia "+ a "sexy deep voice" + "an amazing body (at least a 9)" + "implants" + "standard servide" = TS
  17. nabbeun

nabbeun

that could just mean she's a heavy smoker...
  18. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i'd only be able to tell if her voice was deeper than mine.
  19. marquez156

marquez156

hehehe, she looks great for a dude
  20. Duckman

Duckman Moderator

Yeah, if she's a guy, being gay can't be all that bad.