Review: Mellissa columbian lation from CL

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by gremlin, Sep 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. luv2eat

luv2eat

to bad for them good for me

So not only they are fake but they stood me up a couple of week ago in Parsippany. I made an appointment for 1000 when I got the local and called her she gave me this bull that she was working out and I should call back in 1hr. I had something to do in the area so figured no problem. I called back she said to meet her in 20mins so I go back to local and called again now she said she will be there in 30mins...so I just left ..sometime last week I saw her add on CL this she is in Clifton but I was to busy that day so I didn't call. I tried calling her number the day after and lastnight but the message says she travel outside the coverage area. I guess this was my luck because if I had showed up at her room after the she said she worked 2hrs everyday and she was a piggy I would have made cry before walked away.
  2. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

I did a phone number search on CL found the girls to good looking to be true. To bad! They are really hot looking girls in those pic...
    K
  3. SoDSerpentor

SoDSerpentor No Alternative

people should know what is a columbian, i dont know, maybe people from the district of columbia? I heard of colombians, maybe that stupid ass that wrote that ad in cl should learn that those 2 words are not the same
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Thanks for the info Gremlin. Thats what makes this site great!
  5. lasik

lasik

is there a section where you can post a link and people will verify if they went before and if she is for real?
  6. gremlin

gremlin

Ya i faked a page from work right as i was walking in the door. Times are too tough to be forking over that kind of dough for a piggy. Sucks though because if their brave enough to do the bait'n switch the incalls, i'm afraid to see what i get with most of these outcall services advertised.
  7. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

Its amazing how many BAIT N SWITCH there are out there lately. I have TOFTT many times already, but its getting out of control.
  8. Tomservo

Tomservo

Saw that one, ahhhhh, here we go again......
  9. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

even i knew that was too good to be true. hope you bailed.
  10. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Hopefully you didn't pay...
  11. gremlin

gremlin