Review - Mimi and Friends

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by drbreakfast, May 26, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. drbreakfast

drbreakfast

This Asian (mainly Chinese outcall) post a lot on CL -- $220/hr, and promises BBBJ or GFE "for a little extra donation" that is $250. Their site is http://www.rock2005.com. Do a search for bbbj, asian and you'll get their ads. I've used them 4 times, all times, mixed results. Be forewarned, the phone girl will call you several days later just to check if you want to "see someone tonight."

Anyway, don't remember the names, but I don't think it matters. This place seems to send whomever is available:

1st time: 22-25 yr. old, nice bigs tits, though a little saggy, but in a good way. Otherwise, on the homely side and had too much fat in the wrong places. No BBBJ, despite me showing her the ad, even though she alcohol prep'ed me, she gave me CBJ, but pretty good as far as that goes. FS was decent. Not a waste, but nothing to write home about.

2d time: 30-35 yr old. Slim and nice body. Face, cute if you're into Chinese girls. Good BBBJ, though could have been longer. Good FS with DFK and multiple positions. Finished doggie. All in all, nice, but nothing wonderful.

3d time: 35-40 yr old. Big boned girl with a bit too much belly and ass. Face was on the cute side, but she had these really weird, tiny teeth. Initially took out cover for BJ. When I said no, she gave me a perplexed look, said, "no condom? Very strange." But then proceeded to give me a real nice BBBJ. After a while, still didn't cum,she said, "you want more?" I said yes and she licked and sucked until CIM. Excused herself for the bathroom. Came back, rubbed my legs and back -- I guess this was supposed to be a massage. Said that I was "very handsome" and apologized for her gut. After about 10 minutes of that, she left.

4th time: 30-35 yr old. Kind of like the 2d girl I saw, but with a little more meat, in a good way. Into DFK and a teasing BBBJ, but with more licking, face and hand play, rather than actual sucking, but still very pleasant. Good fucking, but she got tired quickly. Finished with spit lubricated HJ. Probably the best time with this agency.

Has anyone else used this place? I think the next time I call, I'm going to ask for one of the girls on the site, because, the ones of seen so far are, all in all mediocre in looks and it's hit or miss on the performance. The good thing is that the phone girl is willing to negotiate.