Review: Moon Spa- Scotch Plains NJ

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by VoR, Jan 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fun-one

fun-one

hello officer...

I was there yesterday. I leave the building and there's a cop car in the parking lot with cop in the car. It totally freaked me out. Perhaps they were trying to send a message. I feel lucky not to get busted.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  2. VoR

VoR

That's true- I didn't consider that. Either way, Scotch Plains seems to be rather tolerable compared to some other towns. They've got alot of buildings to fill in that town I guess.
  3. adoniss07

adoniss07

I will have to investigate this next time I'm over my friends house.....

will report about it later. The other thing is , it's right around the corner from the town hall / police / fire.
  4. VoR

VoR

Yeah, that's the place. Nice discreet parking, nice discreet street, it's the other buildings/ the current dumb staff that is killing them.
  5. adoniss07

adoniss07

hey I know exactly where that is.... my buddy lives across the street, I've been saying to him there is a AMP in there by the late night traffic I see ... was jokin about it but now I see I'm right. That's funny. parking under the building?
  6. Aegis911

Aegis911

Nice post - hope more will follow.
  7. VoR

VoR

So I got excited when I heard that there was a new mp in Scotch Plains, a stones throw away from my house. I called and was greated by one of the most sexy asian voices I have ever heard. I was feeling so lucky, I should have bought a lotto ticket! She tells me the address (their number is in SL). I, like a giddy school child speed over there. It is in a professional office building which is good and bad. Good for the discreet parking, bad because there are doctor's office in the building as well. I felt like all eyes were on me as I rang the bell. This is where I rwalized it was indeed too good to be true. I was greated by an asian woman, petite and pretty, but 40+ with the face to prove it. Quite honestly, I am not too picky with my attendent normally, the massage tends to mean as much to me as anything else, so I can get over that. She asks me to undress and put on the robe for the ts. As she opens the door and I am about to leave the room, I run into another monger- apparently no one gave them the memo telling them to check the hallway first. Their was a confussion in Korean that played out as we stood there with our dicks in our hands (quite literally) until they asked me to wait. At this point, I gave a good thought to just leaving, but told her to just skip the shower and get on with the massage. Roughly 7 seconds into the massage, my lady left the room for what I thought to be a brief second- but alas they switched girls on me. Door number 2 was named Tina, I would consider her a 5 and she spoke absolutely zero english. Her massage technique was ok, to be honest, but her face left alot to be desired. She toweled all the fun parts, and when it was time for the flip, she told me that her bosses allowed no hj. Bullshit I thought as I heard the toilet flush, knowing my co-monger in room nuber one in all likelihood was just relieved- by my first attendent nonetheless! I communicated with her the best I could that no hj, no tip. No hj, no business in 3 months. (she told me they were open for 5 days). She understood, but didn't budge (gotta appreciate her sticking to her guns) I quickly left and left butkiss for a tip.

The damage- 60 for the hour, 0 for the tip. That's the only way they will learn.

I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone, but who knows, maybe if they get their shit together, this place may come along in a few months. I did vaguely see a pretty young girl as I left (maybe the ominus phone girl) and maybe someone can try her out and report.

BTW, I am pretty sure that the place is called Moon Spa. The only place the name was posted was a little sign on the door. The address begins with 1801, it's next to a wannabe quick check. i hope your results vary.

Finally, after all these years lurking, I have something to add.