Review: Natalia Milano/Tatooed Natalia

Discussion in 'New York' started by skudd, Aug 20, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skudd

skudd

I do believe she tours all over the place. Her website may have her calendar, or just shoot her off and email or call her... she doesnt bite... much. ;-)
  2. batmanmeccadon

batmanmeccadon

nice review skudd... she in nyc or is it strictly nj?
  3. skudd

skudd

Definitely wasnt my type either... but i wanted to branch out. lol
  4. skudd

skudd

Her price is up there?? Compared to what, a street walker or Amp? sheeesh. btw. Tons of reviews on other sites.
  5. Cookyman

Cookyman

I've been looking at her site for awhile now myself.
    She didn't have many reviews at that time, so I was afraid to take the risk.
    Also, her price is up there.
  6. puffin

puffin

Not exactly my type, but she looks as though she's very professional, sexy, and smart.
  7. skudd

skudd

8. skudd

skudd

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  9. skudd

skudd

10. skudd

skudd

I have been looking at her pics for a long time, deciding if i thought she's hot or not. I read some reviews, and really took a long look .....and decided i needed some new strange. She is definitely not the usual for me, but that Ink looked sexy, so i figured i need to see this glamed, suicide, goth girl for myself.

Let me tell you... she is hot. She has a way of putting it all together. Not unlike lady gaga who she does NOT like being compared to. Her face is cute, hair was this cool platinum very natural weave. She had sexy ,slutty ,do me, make up on. Skin was smoooth as silk, and her Ink looked beautiful as she writhed underneath me. Her INK is awesome... i mean i really dug it. Shes light and lean, no fat. Her booty was very squeezable, not big, not small... and we joked about Greek. She actually likes it, and its on the menu IF, she is relaxed and wants it. If you have a problem with implants shes not your girl. I had no problem with them, they are saline, not silicone so there is a certain look and feel to them. But honestly.. i ravished her entire body and i found her quite delicious.

Got to the motel incall... shes there waiting in a skimpy bra and crotchless undies with high heels. She comes over gives me kiss and hug, we start talking a bit. Then we got comfortable. She hops on the bed and spreads her legs and asked me if i liked her panties.

I didnt take me long to get naked, and she told me to get on top of her. So we made out this way for quite a while. She allowed me to slide my bare monster in the crack of her ass and at times her pussy slid over my pike in a way that teased the shit out of me. Of course NO insertion, i am talking shaft. It was really driving me nuts.

She told me to go south and took all her clothes off... so i started munching and licking her slit. She got me to the right spot and fucked my face till she busted her nut. And she did cum hard. Big turn on.

My turn came and she returned the favor with a fabulous bbbj, with a lot of attention to the boyz and inner thighs. It felt amazing. She is GOOOD at sucking a dick.

More teasing with her naked pussy on my naked cock and grinding.. and we both agreed it was time to plant the pole. On with the latex, her brand.. and she hopped on it and took it all the way down. The accolades were non stop. She rode that stick back and forth, up and back, reverse, up, over and down. She can ride a fuckin cock. This girl has skills.

I flipped her over to K9, then mish... off comes the cap for more bbbj. Back with the cap for more positions..... OFF comes the cap as i shoved it down her pretty throat again. On with the 3rd cap. I am rock hard the entire time. This time i really feel it building and she said she wanted me to cum in her mouth. More pounding... i said i am ready to go.... she rips if off and starts suckin' like there is no tomorrow... i roll over on my side as she grips my ass and face fucks herself on my dick. Oh brother.. blast off.... i came hard.

She gets up... runs to the toilet and hurls my skudd in the bowl. Too funny. She comes back with some wipes.. we talk another 25 minutes even though i banged her intensely for a good 50 minutes straight. I made sure it was ok and it was.. took a quick shower... promises to see each other again.

I liked her A LOT. She is FUN and spirited...great session with a sexy, tattooed minx.

Damages 325.

347 907 3628
    www.prettynatalia.com
    prettynatalia84@gmail.com