Review - New 57th St. AMP all over Craigslist.

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Waterclone, Mar 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I wouldn't mind. I would love a first pop during table shower, 2nd pop during massage scenario.

But, that would never happen spontaneously for me. The table showers are never erotic enough on their own to get me excited. I am a little to old to get a hard on just from being bathed. The girl actually needs to concentrate a little on that area. And they never do.

And I've never really felt like asking. Some day, I am sure.
  2. Jordan

Jordan banned

SHIT !! That exactly why I don't like them
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

Thanks for taking that bullet. I'm going to pop over to either spellbound or Pine that posts all over cl. That's like apples and oranges but it's either expensive hot white chicks or cheaper less attractive asian chicks(with table shower). I love table showers. I wish the high end massage places give those. I'll pop right on the sponge once those hotties start cleaning the right places.
  4. Waterclone

Glad to do the review. I always search here before I go someplace, but decided to take one for the team when I couldn't find anything. Hopefully someone else, searching by phone number, will see and be able to make an informed choice.

Now, if someone else would please see, and review, everyone else who advertised on CL, I'd appreciate it. :)
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  5. vermeer

vermeer

can you just imagine a bunch of unwashed hos working all day, jerking off fat fucks? this place must reek of semen, toe cheese, kimchi, and babyoil.

6. Jordan

Jordan banned

Thanks Waterclone

Location is convienient to me, so it was a prospect. But will skip it after your review. See the system works, only one needs to get hurt.
  7. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

I think CL continues to slide, and a part of it is the "pimp lights" at fault. "Good customers" tell these places how much business they can get them by posting free ads on CL every 20 minutes and get paid to do it. There are also "legit" posting services (not really legit since that's not supposed to be occuring on CL, but...) which get paid to post.

But in the end, they end up with what they always get off of CL. And from what I hear, it's not just the demand side which has been finding the returns from CL to be dwindling, and the risk increasing.
  8. Waterclone

There is an AMP that has been flooding cl lately with "GRAND OPENING" messages. Phone number is (212)767-9568. Located on 57th between Park & Lex.

I decided to give it a shot. It's a loft type space on the 3rd floor. No signage.

Poor facilities. It's essentially a big room with partitions set up. Not even to the ceiling, so privacy ain't happening. There was no table shower. In fact there were no shower facilities at all.

No choice of girls. I just got whoever was free when I walked in. Massage was $60, and was so-so. There was a HJ offered, but it was a pretty poor one.

All in all, another one to cross off the list.