Review - Nikki - AATRE

Discussion in 'New York' started by al900, Jul 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

She ain't 26... prob about 32 or so... I can't imagine too much higher if not more power to her.... She looks great. She's definitely a MILF the way one is supposed to be..... very attractive. In other words a bunch of college guys would give a nut to fuck her. Not like most of the over 30 and 40 crowd who claim to be MILF's because of their age, yet you couldn't bribe the most desperate college age virgin enough to fuck.
  2. al900

al900

Nikki

Nikki was in for a one day visit today. I enjoy her more each time I see her. She has a genuine smile which lights up the room. Next time I will book more hours.
  3. Lascivious

Lascivious

Gotta use CL instead of Val cause we're waiting for her to ship these lovelies out to the city. Cmon, Val....when's Nikki, Monie and Tiffany coming out.
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

i wasnt trying to be funny,
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2006
  5. misterxyz

misterxyz

Thanks for the laugh!
  6. RuffToy

RuffToy

I could not agree you more. Attitude is 9/10 of the hobby. But then again isn't that the way of life too?
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

niki is sexy...........she doesnt need coaxing to kiss, to suck dick the right way, I remember being very suprised by her great fucking attitude......Im not sure why guys use all these cl skanks at 250 and 200 even, when there are girls actively working like Nikki, Brianna, Tiffany, Monnie, all around the Island.....I really dont understand.....you get so much what you pay for with these attractive girls......no bullshit.....no backtalk......when I went to shower in Monnies room, she came into the bathroom and asked me if I wanted her to join me........fucking right move.........bright......this is what IM talking about...so your hair gets a little wet......she made an impression that first second that I knew Id love her.......fucking attitude.....it makes the session every time......btw...I did not want her in the shower......when I scrub my ass, I like to alone, I always thought one looks kinda silly bending over shoving soap up his ass, specially those tiny hotel bars...Id be embarrassed if while I was washing in between my cheeks, the bar dissapeared for a minute or two.
  8. al900

al900

Amen, Mike....Even 40 could be a kid to me...LOL
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  9. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

However...Al900 is right. By definition, if she has a kid herself, that would make her a mom, thereby making her a MILF. And comeon, we've all seen many 26 - 30 year old moms walking down the street that I'd like to bang.
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

even if shes 30, shes still a kid to me
  11. cman25

cman25

I always add 5 to their posted ages just in case... :)
  12. al900

al900

Nikki

Website info:

Height: 5'3
    Weight: 106
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Blonde
    Measurements: 36B-24-34

I believe that she said something about children...I didn't discuss it or dwell on it....nor did I ask her age....she looked good to me.
  13. RuffToy

RuffToy

Can she be considered a MILF at 26? (If you believe the posted age)
  14. al900

al900

I know that this is BigMadM territory....please don't expect his type of Penthouse Forum review.

I have been seeing Val's providers infrequently for about a year. I tried to get some intel on Nikki but I was only able to read a small portion of her *** reviews because I am not a paying member.

I decided to see her anyway...and...I am glad that I did. :D

I admired her pretty face and hot, petite body as she met me in sexy pink lingerie...she gave me a kiss on the lips as I entered. We chatted for a couple of minutes...she is a former flight attendant....another fantasy fulfilled..... I found her engaging with a good sense of humor...she is bright and has a plan for the rest of her life. She is also a MILF with beautiful 36 B's who quickly asked me to get comfortable....

She was very open to our 1 hour BF...GF relationship which included most of the most popular acronyms.

I will be happy to see this hot blonde pixie again. :D :D

Face - 8.5

body - 8.5

performance - 9

attitude - 9
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2006