Review: Nnj - Amp

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by ciscook, Nov 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joel

joel

I agree. I would rate Coco ahead of Judy and Bunny ahead of Coco as far as looks. Since Bunny provides BJ she is the winner!

As I stated in above post I'm hoping to collect on a promise for FS with her (Bunny). It did take several meetings to get to that point, I think she's more worried about the other girls finding out then anything else so we should do our part and not pass it along.
  2. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I can't compare Judy to Bunny since I've never seen Bunny, but Judy doesn't compare to how Coco looks. Coco much more sexier where Judy kinda looks like average middle aged asian.
  3. joel

joel

Thanks BIGGOD. But don't you agree that Bunny has a great Bod?
    Theres another girl named Judy there, not as petite as Bunny or Coco who also goes the extra mile and insists that you don't pass it along.
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Hey dudes,

Bunny and coco are sisters. But don't tell coco that bunny go the extra mile because you will cause a family feud. Bunny could be firer. Don't mess up a good thing. I have always had great times with bunny. She promise a BBBJ in the shower next time.
  5. rockit

rockit

classic

The more I read about Coco, the more she sounds like June (formerly of Yokohama in Clifton). Would someone be able to verify if Coco ever worked this place in Clifton - if so - I'm off and running to West Paterson. Thanks!
  6. joel

joel

She said usually Fri-Sun but I've seen her on other days too. She always makes it a point to tell me not to tell the other girls that she gives bj. Maybe officially the Spa doesn't allow it but as you know once that room door closes......
  7. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I'm pretty much into whatever feels good. The massage was an added bonus when I see Coco. Bunny probably giving a line about Coco and her being sisters. Last time I saw her, Coco told me she only has brothers and grew up as a Tomboy. I'll post my review of Bunny if I get a chance to see her. When is she usually there?
  8. joel

joel

Bunny tells me that she and Coco are sisters, Bunny is a little younger and has a beautiful body. Coco gives a better massage however if thats what you are into.
  9. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Bunny?

What does Bunny look like and is she asian? I usually see Coco and I like her massage. Standard feel around and hr.
  10. joel

joel

Classic therapy on McBride in West Paterson is a very nice place, good table shower, sauna etc. I've had nude BBBJ with DATY (69 that is) and HR finish from a girl named Bunny who has a great body for a tip of $. She promised me FS the next time which I still haven't collected on.
    The other girls(all Korean) give varying degrees of service, all give good massages and topless HR for the standard tip of $40 or so.
  11. reggie44

reggie44

AMP in CJ

I am new to this site but have been to my share of mp in nj and the best place I have been to is in middlesex called day flower. all russian girls and clean. the girls are between 22 to mid thirties . tableshower available .6 for an hour and depending on the girl anythging goes. There is a girl on sat. vanessa who is in early twenties and what a body. i hope this helps.
  12. gsxrjoe

gsxrjoe

Hi all. Just got back from Kyoto Spa also listed as Toyoko Spa in Ledgewood on Rt. 10E. It's located upstair from a florist. Save your money guys. The place is your normal rub-n-tug kinda place with some ugly lookin' mid 30 yr old asian women. Door fee was .5 plus I gave her a .4 tip. I'll save my money from now on and use it elsewhere. I'm gonna go check out the place in Amboy. I was there last week. Excellent. I'm gonna go check it out later on this evening. I'll let you guys know how it went. But as for this place on Rt. 10. I give it a 4.
  13. Japoman

Japoman

Ryan,

Thanks, I'll check back in with a review....
  14. ryan

ryan

Japoman - I didn't notice any showers of any type when I went and I didn't inquire either.... so I don't know. You could call and ask.
  15. ciscook

ciscook

Sonny72:
    Been back several times, saw Jesse, thin asain nice chest, bbbj no tc but very nice, tipped 1.0 - Saw Crystal, she is the prettiest of them all, nice chest but no ass, bbbj and was offered fs but did not have rain coat, tipped 1.0. Both give a nice message. Crystal talks a little to much but I enjoyed her the best. I understand there is a spanish girl who just started. Don't know anything about her. Maybe I'll try her next time and report back.

Cobra: I have been to Oda a few times. I still think the best one there is Nina. I posted about her previously, and have seen her since then with everything being the same.

Take Care.

Ciscook
  16. Cobra

Cobra

Table Shower?

Best table shower in area is at ODA, Morristown, 973-539-4445, Russian, Great time prices Ok, 50 at door. Also have something called hot stones, tried once, great feeling but not what I came for. Going there again will give you up date. Was at place on Rt 10
    Korean I believe, OK but just HR, but a great hard massage.
  17. sonny72

sonny72

Whats the deal

Hey Ciscook I have just found this place RT10E 1st floor Suite 103 near Allstate ins, co. I am a newbie to this site and just looked at this thread and desided to check out the location, looks good from outside what might I expect on the inside? and have you been back since?
  18. Japoman

Japoman

Ryan or Daty on Hanako

Does this place have table or regular showers? Its near me, think I may check it out, since Ive had a "hankering" for some AMP. Thanks
  19. Daty

Daty

Ryan,

Been there as well, I saw Lee with same results. Hot towels, good massage, assisted masturbation(HR). I left $10 and have not returned since.
  20. ryan

ryan

Rev: Hanako

Here's another AMP review in NNJ. They advertises in Steppin Out under the name "Hanako". Located off Rt. 4 near intersection of Rt.4 & 17. (201) 556-1936. Very easy to get to.... call for specific directions. Rear entrance into reception area. 60 door fee. For first visit you must sign your name and birthdate, just write down something like Vince McMahon.

The place looks very clean and professional on the inside. I had a choice of 3 young attractive Asian girls. I chose Jenny, mid twenties B-cup good looking. Speaks almost no english. Excellent 40-50 minute professional massage. Gets up on the table a couple times and sits on you. Warm packs for your back too. Would not go topless but allowed some touching. Good HR to finish. No tips were discussed but I left 50 on the table as I was leaving. Either this place (aside from the HR) plays it real safe, or you need to pick another girl. But if you just want an excellent massage from a pretty asian girl followed by HR then I'd recommend Hanako.